Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Made the call to wear shorts and a hoodie caus it didn't seem that cold. Then I made the call to bring the kids to the park. Now I'm freezing my ass off standing around watching them play. Otherwise, good morning everyone!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was picturing adult gastro explosion. Post partum poo on the ceiling?

Today I got a free $25 restaurant.com credit for stepping into a Jeep dealership, sat in a few CUVs, and went to Costco. And took a nap. Nap is good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
for some reason i'm dying laughing at toshi's idyllic posts.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Maybe you need a nap too.
i covered that part of the day between 10:30 to 3:45....went to camera store....found out the AC in my car will need attention after vacation...had bbq....still trying figure out routes for vacation.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh, it was adult gastro explosion... Was going around before Alfred was born. Wife got it, 1st kid got it, then a break in the "action", then MIL got it, then last night it came on like a butt-pee-vomit explosion hurricane.

I was awake for 1 hour today.

Holy hell.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Miata broke on me at Sandy Hook, it's across the state with my helmet and shoes locked up in it. I haven't rode in a week almost two. Thinking I should have a new helmet and shoes because it is the good idea.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh, it was adult gastro explosion... Was going around before Alfred was born. Wife got it, 1st kid got it, then a break in the "action", then MIL got it, then last night it came on like a butt-pee-vomit explosion hurricane.

I was awake for 1 hour today.

Holy hell.
somewhere is a bee sting victim that needs your families help. God gives people diarrhea for a reason.