Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Driving to Sacramento to pick up my wife's young horse from the people that specialize in getting they saddle broke and putting basic training on them and bringing it back to our local barn so that she can start training it for competitions. 4-5 hour round trip

Major drawback is that the wife's mother coming along with us.....and I was overruled about making her ride in the trailer

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, all you fine people. Not only are you quality individuals, but you're also not the worst looking bunch to look at.

I ran this morning. 21 miles at 8:05 pace. Stick a fork in me. :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I think it's telling that I looked up possible off road drives to do this morning, looked up Golden area biking trails, and yet elected to sleep in and do neither.

In my defense, I did bike commute 4 of the past 5 days, and Mariko required a bottle from yours truly twice last night.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I am realizing I am bot 21 anymore. The week of hard training has left me hurting forthe weekend off. Got three more weeks to go though, I am gonna own this and start climbing that ladder to the top.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I got my endurooo on this moring . I had a nice 2 hour trail ride . I got lost and tried to back track but somehow I ended up on another trail that lead me back to civilization . Missed me again Darwin !!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Test drove more cars today. Meh, nothing is exciting me besides a Subaru Legacy; which unfortunately didn't have working AC. Might just have to continue to drive my shit-bucket while save up for an even better Subaru...how'd I get hooked on these? :dead:

Great weather today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Howdy all. I think it's telling that I looked up possible off road drives to do this morning, looked up Golden area biking trails, and yet elected to sleep in and do neither.

In my defense, I did bike commute 4 of the past 5 days, and Mariko required a bottle from yours truly twice last night.
If you ever intend to hit up some off road trails here in the front range lemme know. I'd be interested in heading out with you.