Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
^^^ glad I sleep like a brick.

Off to do my last EMT standby at a hot, dusty, no cell service in the middle of BFE. I am not renewing my commitment with them for next year. Mgmt there is too much of a pain in the arse to make it worth my time.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Dropped the wifey and kid off late last night. I've got the next 9days all to myself!!!!! :weee:

Gonna start this mancation off right... I think I'll go riding now :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Just placed the order for a lift kit for the current truck and an ARB front bumper. Might as well do things right this time around. Now I just have to get rid of those tiny passenger rated tires...:D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I volunteered to help move a Organ today. A Hammond. It weighs about 400lbs. I am then shipping it to William Ward in Sheffield UK for some serious cash! He bought a Jaguar in Missouri and wants me to handle the transaction. Dude is solid. Puts his money where his big mouth is....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Gaaah... An Enlightened team torched Vergennes last night. Portals to destroy...
What does this mean?

My parents and my crew went to a Tiny Tots concert this morning. Good times. Tomorrow holds prospect of hanging out with sister's family and then showing my parents the model home of the model that we are planning to build.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm sat in a rather uncomfortable couch that Anthropologie makes available for the spouses of women shopping in their fine establishment... Ah well, at least I'm in downtown Montreal with no kids. Dinner and a movie await!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so glad this is my last job at this show grounds. property owner went psycho biatch and started screaming at the help, told them they were fired in front of all the competitors and spectators. she will find out that the show manger is firing her after I leave and cash my check