Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Enjoying some coffee and watching veggietales on the couch with the little one. We actually had a bunch of snow flurries yesterday. Nothing stuck on the ground around here but they got a bunch at the local ski hill. Fingers crossed that they're able to open by Thanksgiving.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
interstellar was fantastic until the last half hour.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

Creeping towards contract on the house we plan to build. The particular block of lots of which we covet one probably won't open up for sales until February, so I have time to cool my heels and shore up finances.

We did find out today that there's one lot in particular that'd be ideal, and drove by it--it's just a dirt field with a paved street and curb out front, an alley in back, and surveyors markers at this point. Even at this point, it's still cool to see it "in the flesh."

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What up.

Got what I wanted done today. Got up nice and early and drove over to the car wash, to use one of the bays as a makeshift car repair spot as it was snowing. Used my new low profile (and light!) floor jack to help with taking the front inner fender liner out on one side. I had to repair a small chip/rust spot right on the fender edge. My fingers are raw from taking all the plastic clips off in the cold.

I really wish I had somewhere to do this stuff. Maybe I need to find an under ground parking garage that isn't used.