Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Checked the fit of my new tire chains on the truck:thumb: better to figure everything out where its warm and dry than try it the first time in the snow. Amazing how much easier it is to get them on with a small wood block under the tire and to have cam style chains

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It was a beautiful day here today. wanted to take my kids for a hike, but the little one wanted nothing to do with his winter clothes (tuque, mitts and neck warmer were making him cry in agony!) no way a hike would have been enjoyable with that in tow. so we went to the museum instead, which turned out just perfect.

Put my winter wheels on this afternoon and in the process discovered that my bike pump, which I thought had the most accurate gauge of all my gauges, is off by about 6-7 psi... good thing I double checked caus' 41 psi in car tires isn't ideal...

Also discovered our Christmas lights are pooched. My 4 year old was very dissapointed.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I interviewed residency candidates the first half of the day. I get a day off in return for my volunteer efforts, so it's trading a November snowy weekday for sometime nice in the spring, effectively. I'll take that.

Second half of day was spent trying to get a slow leak checked (Firestone said try back next week! crazy due to everyone switching to snow tires simultaneously), Costco (also crazy), then a hole in the wall Mexican place to use up a $25 restaurant.com credit that I had received for going to a Jeep dealer a few months back (not crazy, not bad, and with Latin karaoke in the background).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
then a hole in the wall Mexican place to use up a $25 restaurant.com credit that I had received for going to a Jeep dealer a few months back (not crazy, not bad, and with Latin karaoke in the background).
No Chubby's yet?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Temperature and turd report: All is well.

Will report once again in the morning in regards to the local temperature and colonic health.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.