Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:shakefist: Eff this rain.

In other news, I got me a HP Stream 7 and that thing is an Android tablet killer. I can't believe what you get for just 99 bucks.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning. You are all pretty darn terrific, I tell you what.

Last night on my run I had to poop real bad. We're talking fist clenching, teeth grinding, butt puckering poop urge. I managed to fend it off just long enough to get home, but man what an ordeal.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Watching the Grinch cartoon with the little one and sipping on some hazelnut coffee. We've got a family holiday party this afternoon/evening with my dad's side of the family since most of us wont be in town for xmas.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
morning
drank beers in the garage w the bike buds looking at our bikes listening to the NWD/Earthed/Coastal Crew vids last night.... going indoor karting today!

*patiently waiting for the beer shits to kick in after this coffee

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Slept in my own bed and was awoken by Mariko singing to herself at 5 am.

I did have a robust, very smelly poop this morning at least, reflecting multiple meals worth of Thai food eaten in Chicago and processed afterward by my helpful colonic bacteria.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rainy. chilly. running the eff around town taking care of list from wifey. she takes 4yo to a bday party in a few. i plan to drink beers and have an epic lego building session with the 9yo.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wife is doing much better today, lipase count down to 1400 from 16k. Still will not be stable enoigh for surgery for a couple weeks but probably come home tomorrow or monday. Man what a shitty couple days it has been

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
3days into 30 day yoga challenge, gaining responsibility in the gallery while managing the excuse I reason about not printing photographs. Ithunk

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally finish the last painting in my youngest room. Just need to finish cleaning up. Everything looks great and the little guy was happy to back into his room. Christmas tree is up, I had a stout and started ordering for my drive train upgrade => XTR 11sp.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Finally finish the last painting in my youngest room. Just need to finish cleaning up. Everything looks great and the little guy was happy to back into his room. Christmas tree is up, I had a stout and started ordering for my drive train upgrade => XTR 11sp.
cha CHING! :D