Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another day in the Miami sun should hit 80s. Can't wait to jump in the ocean again. Its not super warm but coming from Denmark its not too bad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
At airport. Wife dropped me off but my license is still in her purse from last week's travels with Mariko.

Whoops. At least her mom's house is relatively close so I should still make my flight even with her doubling back only after getting all the way there.

Update: license delivered. Plane boarded. Now connecting in SLC: had Delta credit to use so was forced into the connection (and first class, too--credit was expiring soon).

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
1 hour until freedom from the MIL....taking off in the camper to take the wife and horse to work with a olympic level rider and dressage coach. Its an invitation only clinic and she was one of ten riders in northern Califofrnia invited to participate. kind of cool

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Was going nuts and feeling fat, so I ran 90 minutes in the hangar. Should have been a solid 9+ miles if I kept my usual pace, maybe even 10. Ran in in cargo shorts though and now I have a chafe. :fie:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last day of looking after my friends dog at his house.

I made the mistake of finding his ball under some furniture yesterday. Its been 24 hours of fetch. Guy won't let up.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I had a solid night ride with a next door pal. I wish he stopped playing cheap xinese lights roulette and get something dependable.