Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went to bed super early last night. Had to get up twice to pee but else wise slept the whole damn night. What will I do with all this rest? Seems a shame to waste it at work.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
my night except i didn't go to sleep early and i don't feel refreshed.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife is sick. So I went from vacation time to full time daddy time with tons of stuff to do around the house. I think getting back to work will feel like a relief :) Its really not so bad but its just that I can't ride my bike and I am dying to go for a ride. Gotta see if I can get the boys up on their bikes. Okay no more crying more coffee!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola. Futzing around house before wife and kid return tomorrow.

I think I'll revive the snowthrower and use it to periodically clear the walkways in front of the group of houses (on a "pocket park") that I live in. No sense in using it for our 8 foot long "driveway" that opens on an alley that no one seems to have the responsibility to clear, but with several hundred feet of walkways it makes more sense.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great weekend. Drove to Montreal yesterday to watch some hockey, then had dinner one of Chuck Hughes restaurants (Garde Manger). Good food, incredible waitress'...

Driving home today was an absolute shit show. Saw two different cars, on two separate occasions literally do 360's on the slush/snow/ice/water/whatever while at speed on the freeway. One dude saved it and continued on like nothing had happened. The other one almost got smoked by a transport truck, which itself almost jack-knifed trying to avoid the car. I think a new pair of pants are in order for that driver...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Lapped some great tree skiing this afternoon. Felt ON. I love that feeling of thinking about nothing else except trying to not crash and burn, trees flying past, focused 2 turns ahead, snow flying everywhere. Heck yea.

Then spent a ridiculous amount of time in traffic for no apparent reason.