Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just shoveled my driveway in shorts. No shits given.

Coffee now.

Drive later.

Beers and hockey even later.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if i take the medication that stops my back pain i feel like i have the flu. if i don't take it i don't feel like i have the flu but my back hurts. fuck. this. shit.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
they really, really need taps at monkey joes. anyone who's ever had to sit through a kid's b'day party there understands. this meth just isn't cutting it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if i take the medication that stops my back pain i feel like i have the flu. if i don't take it i don't feel like i have the flu but my back hurts. fuck. this. shit.
fuck meds.

go to pet store....buy medium size hard rubber ball....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
best wife ever. 8 months pregnant. goes out to get me a whole case of:

she got the last case at the local distributor. but they only got 2 in the first place.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
best wife ever. 8 months pregnant. goes out to get me a whole case of:

she got the last case at the local distributor. but they only got 2 in the first place.
don't drink it all in one sitting....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
No horsies to watch this weekend? What a shame.
canadmos said:
No camel toes to watch this weekend? What a shame.
ftfy....

Sunday my friends Sunday. Just have deal with the old bitty this afternoon and tonight . She has been here 30 minutes and I already want to go rent a back hoe and dig a big pit to push her in in the back yard then fill it back up.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fubar is fubar. no further explanation is needed.

call ibis yet? i had my uzzi rear triangle crack after a few years; i was not original owner, it was well out of warranty, and they sent a new one free. i was just calling to ask cost of crash replacement.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
It is complicated. Previous owner cracked the triangle. Ibis gave him and his LBS a choice - a good replacement for $400, or a bad replacement that did not pass QC for free but you will have to jump through hoops to make it work. Guess which option they took. Guess what they did when they got the new swing arm, guess how they advertised it. That LBS is an official Ibis dealer in SS's neck of the woods and they are now telling me the condition of the swingarm was not important to be mentioned during the sale, even if it was worth the $400 difference for Ibis.

Bottom line - douchebags are everywhere, and no good deed gets unpunished, even if it sometimes punishes a 3rd person.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
what exactly is wrong with it?
Caliper mounting holes are not perpendicularly drilled but many degrees off, post surface is way off and cannot be faced because of the badly drilled holes, unless you build some sort of a jig that I don't have an access to.

Basically this and this.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Cannon Beach to Seattle. Lots of rain. Safely here as of 12:45 pm.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My experience with Ibis is; Give them a shit storm and they will cave. Show them this discussion and those pics. Be a pain in the ass and they will give in.

If you need a real shit storm let me know. I've been working on a little something that consists of a small turbofan, refried beans and about 100 great danes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My experience with Ibis is; Give them a shit storm and they will cave. Show them this discussion and those pics. Be a pain in the ass and they will give in.
where's irb's wife when we need her....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Its great being both a packrat and taking pride in mickey mousing odds and ends into something useful.

Bought a fish finder for the Kayak. It needed a transponder mount. I am adverse to drilling holes in the hull of something that floats or spending $50.00 for a track mounted version So out of an angle Iron and part of a flat screen tv mounting arm. from my pile of stuff and 4 bolts, I made a nice track mounted Transponder mount for $2.00 . all that's left is to take the dremel and cut the bolt lengths down.