Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Didn't ride my new bike yesterday, but I did ride. Hit Valmont Bike Park on the slalom bike for some dirt jump laps. Heading out to ride some new trail on the new bike this morning. Be careful out there, suckers.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Today holds the prospect of a Costco run, and then chasing the kid around the courtyard on her balance bike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My neighbor just spent 3 hours raking thinly distributed leaves on his lawn before mowing for the first time this year. Dude needs a hobby that is a little more enjoyable than simply getting out of earshot of his banshee of a wife.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning Sunshines!

What was supposed to be a quiet night last night turned into a booze filled tour of the town. Got pretty hammered and ended up at IHOP at 3am being served by a sassy gay fella. After a night filled with 5 hours of tossing and turning here I am!

I think we are headed up to RMNP today if my GF and her friend ever get outta bed. Perhaps I should take advantage of that...#FMF.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I guess it's time to take the studded tires off the Moonlander.

Questions of the day:
  • Whether or not to set up tubeless.
  • Whether to finally replace HFX brakes on Heckler with XT.
As someone who swore off tubeless for a long time but has run it for the past year with little issue, I say go for it. Even if you only pinch flat half a dozen times per year a quality set of tubeless tires properly set up should cut down greatly on your pain.

And hell yes to the second question. Unequivocally yes.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Flying a drone in a while, let's hope I don't crash it.
Practicing rotating in place. We had it as high as 200' overhead, filming us in 1080p. From that height you couldn't hear anything and could barely see it, you can see what the camera sees on the control screen in your hands. Pretty rad.

20150411_104712.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Friggin back is all tweaked. Definitely should not have broken my back ten years ago. Shit is gonna haunt me the rest of my life.
Find a gym with a pool. My community center has a awesome pool. I find if I can maintain laps without touching the floor. I get an awesome low impact workout.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
First day with my wife gone for a week. The kids were cranky but no melt down yet. I'll see how I fare with my mom in my house for a week. No meltdown there yet either! Hope to hit the bike park tomorrow...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
TAG makes a tasty burger. :thumb:

In other news, I drove the Land Cruiser tonight just to make sure that I start it up at least once a week.