Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Night #2 of dog sitting. The pack is growing. We are now at 4. #4 woke me up at 5:45 this morning and there's no turning back. At least I have working on the house and looking at wedding venues to look forward to. Oh wait...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
5 am and the wife is mad because there are two brown towels in the rv shower and I used the wrong one. I apparently failed to notice that one was larger than the other and used the large one that she wanted. I hate getting crap before I have had coffee

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
So not all lawyers are bad. I had met this lawyer who had an office on the same floor as me back in 2003 who specializes helping pedestrians and bike riders getting hurt in traffic. He rides himself and also does a lot to support the community including Transportation Alternatives. He had me come by as soon as we talked and helped setup up the claim and gave me all the instructions I need to file the no fault claims for the all the medical treatment and deals with the insurance company. He will also make sure I get the damage on the bike covered. Did it all for free and was just super nice. This is not something that will make him any money.

My hand and finger that took the first hit is doing much better but my neck and shoulder is still sore and stiff. Slept a lot and had a good night sleep and I feel a lot better today. Yesterday I felt like somebody had beat me up which I guess that car door really did.

I hope I can do a short ride in the park tomorrow on my other road bike it would feel really good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I apparently failed to notice that one was larger than the other and used the large one that she wanted.
she has hair on her head...you don't....her dirty pillows require more towel than your twig/berries.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This wedding is still happening, ugh.

Flask is filled and I just tried on my new shirt; which fits thankfully as the wedding is at 2pm. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm being picked up at 1pm, when the church is about two minutes from my house.

Oh hey look, some rain.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
This wedding is still happening, ugh.

Flask is filled and I just tried on my new shirt; which fits thankfully as the wedding is at 2pm. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm being picked up at 1pm, when the church is about two minutes from my house.

Oh hey look, some rain.
Hopefully you're getting hitched at the church I posted on the random pic thread :thumb:

And always remember to check the size of the towel before you use it.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
boat.JPG

Exercised the bong-shed thoroughly with my father-in-law then spent the morning working on the kids' college fund. (on left)
It's been a spring tradition for the last 15yrs because 46yo 100% wood boats are complete pains in the ass.

I painted the hull while he did a bunch of carpentry work topside.
Still need to refinish the windshield, replace the heat exchangers, wet exhaust hoses and install some mufflers before she'd dropped in the harbor.

Off to watch some little league on a stellar spring day.
Ride early tmo before some rain comes through.
Or, if liver needs to be punished, a ride in the rain.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
So far today: Tiny Tots concert, over to the model home to sign change order paperwork (lighting, outlets, AC, and integrated 5.1 speaker wiring in the basement rec room :monkey: ), a sprint to get lunch ready for the hungry 2 year old, a trip to the annoyingly crowded local "town center"/mall to run an errand and get some grocery odds and ends, and yet the day is just half done.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just peed out of my butt again. Thought I was getting over this. Really want to ride, but need to stay near a toilet. Wonder if Depends makes an enduro diaper. Gives a whole new meaning to "braaapp".

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
watched 10yo do rex kwon do; mowed lawn, had great solo ride on my fav local trail for a change, instead of just the closest local trail to the casa. it was 91*. sheesh.
now, beer tyme!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
wtf....just rain already would you? All damned day you could hear thunder in the distance, crazy dark clouds. YOu think, "Ok NOW it's going to rain this time". Then 4 rain drops fall and the sun comes back out.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just peed out of my butt again. Thought I was getting over this. Really want to ride, but need to stay near a toilet. Wonder if Depends makes an enduro diaper. Gives a whole new meaning to "braaapp".
thai food has caught up with you.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ATC sent me way out of my way. I spent $440 to compensate. I however complied to every instruction and masterfully executed my flight plan. Both landings perfect. 100 % compliance. 60 % over water. thunderstorms and squalls over lake Erie. communication to ATC never waivered....

978 hours completed.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So far today: Tiny Tots concert, over to the model home to sign change order paperwork (lighting, outlets, AC, and integrated 5.1 speaker wiring in the basement rec room :monkey: ), a sprint to get lunch ready for the hungry 2 year old, a trip to the annoyingly crowded local "town center"/mall to run an errand and get some grocery odds and ends, and yet the day is just half done.

Big day. Is there time to make it to Bed Bath and Beyond?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Btw when I had my accident not one single mf asked to help me. I know I was jumping up and down cursing like a sailor but I was in a lot of pain. Had to drag the bike off the street myself and call 911. Fuck you people.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Got up early and ran 7 miles, then joined the wife for a 30 mile road ride while battling the wind the entire time. I now have tired legs, I am sleepy, and I have a belly full of fajitas.