Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Big day. Is there time to make it to Bed Bath and Beyond?
probably only if the trip to costco goes quickly
QFT.

I finished out the day with a solid nap, with my 6 week under arm since she didn't want to snooze on her own, and some sashimi. Solid day of consumerism, I say.

The pinnacle of consumerism in the near future will be when we have to go to the design center and pick out finishes, doorknobs, etc. for the whole house's interior. The best part is that they don't give us a list of possibilities beforehand. Somehow this process seems like it could be more efficient...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Yup. It's the only place I'm able to make time to ride....it's 15 min from my driveway.
Cool. How's the riding there? Are the trails secret and hard to find? my BIL moved there over the winter and I'm wondering if I should bring trail bike with me when we go visit...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Cool. How's the riding there? Are the trails secret and hard to find? my BIL moved there over the winter and I'm wondering if I should bring trail bike with me when we go visit...
Hardly secret!
http://velo.montrigaud.com/docs/carte-de-sentiers.pdf

It's small. But I think they've done a great job with what little they have to work with. I don't think I'd drive and hours and hours to get there. But for me, where I am, it's freaking perfect. I can do a lap after work and I'm out and home again in an hour.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tell me you got $hitfaced and made an ass of yourself. PLEASE.
No story to tell with this one.

It was a dry wedding. I ate dinner, listened to the speeches and then pretty much left.

**edit** BUT, two of the people doing the catering were 10/10 red heads. It was totally worth all the Jebus stuff for that. Two 4'10 fireheads with messy pony tails etc etc. Wow, I've been single for way too long.