Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Waffles for breakfast, then I turned on the boob tube for breakfast viewing and This Is Spinal Tap is on. Weekend is off to a good start.

Half marathon tomorrow. Goal is to break 1:30, and if not than get as close to it as possible. I am guessing I'll run around 1:31.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. More rain last night. This isn't what I signed up for!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sunny 90's.

air conditioning will be a top priority.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was supposed to get up early and do things. I did not decide to do them. I did not decide to not do them. I just didn't. I did nothing. I feel that was what I intended to do. I may have agreed to do things. But somehow fate stepped in and I did nothing. I think starting a new religion might have been to ambitious for me. We will never know now. I did nothing instead. Hey wait isn't nothing something?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I was supposed to get up early and do things. I did not decide to do them. I did not decide to not do them. I just didn't. I did nothing. I feel that was what I intended to do. I may have agreed to do things. But somehow fate stepped in and I did nothing. I think starting a new religion might have been to ambitious for me. We will never know now. I did nothing instead. Hey wait isn't nothing something?

And it's hard to explain how I feel
It won't go in words but I know that it's real
I can be moving or I can be still
But still is still moving me, still is still moving to me

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And it's hard to explain how I feel
It won't go in words but I know that it's real
I can be moving or I can be still
But still is still moving me, still is still moving to me
I still have to the things that I was supposed to do. When I get around to doing them. They will be done. I smell like Hotdogs and campfire. I may need to take a shower first.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Fixed some of my bikes, fixed a neighbors, cleaned the garage and glued some gnomes. Hope to get in a ride before watching game 2 of the SCF...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got to my in-laws for multiple birthday celebrations (my wife's, her mom's, her dad's and her niece's ) only to find out her dad had fallen and just been taken to hospital by ambulance with a possible broken hip. Shit. Verdict is in, the hip is not only broken but shattered.

What sucks even worse is just last week her brother was diagnosed with a blood clot in his lung... Not a good week in the family...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Took a 3 hour nap, fixed my lawnmower (severely flooded carb), went for an MTB ride (got a tick), went to the pool (looked at hot moms), drank beer, grilled steaks. Still managed to hang out with the kid a lot. But he did sleep through his time at the pool.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been a weird week. RIP Beau Biden, your were a good guy. Peace to your family, friends, classmates, and the entire state of Delaware.

Got in a two hour ride and let my mind wander back to a very special time in my life.