Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy. Getting my brakes done today.

I want to go check out Jurassic World on imax, but it seems to only be in 3D. Why????? Those crappy "3d" movies always make my eyes water the entire movie.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Today is work day. Going to liberate some apricots and then later plumb the master shower with pex cause I borrowed the tools. I figure with the money I am saving by doing it myself I should be blessed to afford some new things like a 35mm deity stem for the scout.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Saturday! I'm lounging on the couch reading with one dog at my side, another at my feet, and a precious 8 year old boy watching cartoons! Off to a good start!
Thinking that a run/ride should be in order, as well as getting my hands in the dirt to pull some weeds. I guess I should do some chores around the house too. Maybe find a moment for creativity.... guitar, flute, paint, sketch....? idk! The world is my oyster!
Today I am grateful for another day of Sunshine!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sick 2.5 year old means little sleep for me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am 99.76% sure that I drank way too much coffee this morning.

What a gorgeous day so far. Enjoy it fellas!

Got the car back from the shop with the new brakes. Went and broke them in on some back country roads. Wow, what a difference these pads make. Its awesome having a solid brake pedal and the stop incredibly hard from whatever was on it before.

New springs for the car should be arriving this Friday and then I get to FINALLY install these new shocks. Where is the fast forward button on life?

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Afternoon monkeys!

Bike ride, check. Food shopping, check. Fix BigT's brake on her mountain bike, check. Install new brakes on my bike, half check. Got the new front on, and have to shorten the hose. Parts and bleed kit on order.

Golf later.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Slept nine awesome hours last night, got up at 7:00, and have been going non-stop ever since. I'm tired...nap coming on fast.

I joined the wife on her 8 mile run this morning...I'll call that a recovery run for me. Two months until her ironman.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I needed a nice morning like this. Fishing on an uncrowded crowded lake. Watched an osprey pluck what looked to be a 3lb trout out of the lake about 300 feet from me then got followed by a flock of geese. Hooked two fish landed neither. Home now enjoying a cold drink and hanging with my dogs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
$18000 oven bought for $2000. Sold it 3 hours later to a buyer in Pottstown PA for $12000 shipped. The door was from a Italian Battleship scuttled during the war. All the tiles on the dome are signed by Luigi Betuscola in 1951. The mortar was stained orange and we don't know why. The tiles are Phoenician Blue, Orange Mortar, Iron frame fucking thing was hideous. Glad to see it go...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
$18000 oven bought for $2000. Sold it 3 hours later to a buyer in Pottstown PA for $12000 shipped. The door was from a Italian Battleship scuttled during the war. All the tiles on the dome are signed by Luigi Betuscola in 1951. The mortar was stained orange and we don't know why. The tiles are Phoenician Blue, Orange Mortar, Iron frame fucking thing was hideous. Glad to see it go...
So when you come up to Milton, we're building an epic bongshed. RIGHT?!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wow our DSL had crapped out and the AT&T tech had been here since 7am. We were 16000 feet from the switch. he figured out that we were only 3000 feet from a fiber optic switch re routed us and for the same price we now have 7MB/sec vs the old pos <1mb. If we want to pay more we can go up to 30:eek:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow our DSL had crapped out and the AT&T tech had been here since 7am. We were 16000 feet from the switch. he figured out that we were only 3000 feet from a fiber optic switch re routed us and for the same price we now have 7MB/sec vs the old pos <1mb. If we want to pay more we can go up to 30:eek:
Welcome to the modern ages. You can now transition from pron pics to pron vids. Your life is about to change.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice day today again. Last day of soccer for the oldest one which suck but we are ready for fall season. Its been a lot of fun. Then I met up with one of my old DH buddies and rode the brilliant Blue Mountain trails. Finished up picking up our ACs so we can cool down the apartment. Oh and just finish up with a lamb rice dish from the local kebab place. I beer might be the last thing I need!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
someone was trying to liberate the nephews green machines from the parents yard today when i stopped by....asked them what the fuck they were doing....they thought since they were near the end of the driveway they were not wanted....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pics?

More properly. a cabinet saw is a subset of the class of table saws. My table saw is a contractor's saw.

In other news, we got to the camp today and water was coming out of the streetside exterior wall; floors inside were flooded. A water filter housing had cracked. Luckily I was able to find a replacement. I wonder how many gallons of water wound up in Lake Champlain. I want a system that will monitor buildings. In this case, I would have wanted a water flow sensor and to be able to set flow rate thresholds and sampling intervals and have the system text me in the event that threshold is exceeded.