Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yesterday I was cutting the grass in the afternoon and got angry because it was my second day off from work and though it was Sunday. Then I remembered it was only Friday. So we went to the pool and I had tacos and beer.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning Gents, nice trail ride this morning and I might go see some dinosaurs eat people later. Any RM reviews on the new jurrasic movie?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I took my wife and her mother to my favorite dive Taqueria last night. To my surprise they actually enjoyed the food although the MIL was not too happy about the mexican musing being played.

Coffe, eats then I'm loading the kayak and heading to the lake. I do wish my elbow would finish healing so I can take the jarring of riding dirt again but I guess I will have to settle for playing on the pedal powered Hobie Kayak

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Still in bed, watching American Dad.

Got a new MacBook Pro yesterday. Time to fill it with pr0n and record ishty riffs. Maybe I'll try to recover what's on the old Mac Mini. Maybe I'll toss it in the closet like an old photo album and never look at it.

Depression is easing up, but still present. Only solution is to head to the gym.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am tired. Elder kid seems fine now but was super grovelly voiced over night with low fever.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The 10 day forecast is hot. 100+ pretty much everyday. Thanks for the night, where it cools down to 70 and bicycles can be pedaled. Also, bees are in their new home and honey is in jars. I like the bee vacuum.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Pizza Papalis, Greektown, Go there and get the deep dish sausage and peppers. Trust me on this.....
good lord I'd devour a serious pizza right now.
jdcamb is in Newyawk, correct? You tellin' me you can get a slice of pizza with something other than pepperoni and which is impossible to fold in half???

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
good lord I'd devour a serious pizza right now.
jdcamb is in Newyawk, correct? You tellin' me you can get a slice of pizza with something other than pepperoni and which is impossible to fold in half???
I can make a better pizza at home then you can get anywhere. I am in Rochester NY where real NY Pizza is made. I get Butoni Cup and Char pepperoni at the Grocery store here. Real Buffalo Mozzarella too.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
If you choose to drown your many sorrows in Gin because you can't get good pizza. Then that's your problem.
Sleeping with a staggeringly hot woman 16 years my junior...excellent pizza 3 mins away... in better physical shape than I've been in 12 years... yeah life could be worse... (believe me...I know that for certain). And my G&Ts are really tasty.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sleeping with a staggeringly hot woman 16 years my junior...excellent pizza 3 mins away... in better physical shape than I've been in 12 years... yeah life could be worse... (believe me...I know that for certain). And my G&Ts are really tasty.
Maybe you should have a few more..... I suspect they may be helping......