Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Gloomy day in Seattle. Vacation is exhausting.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sick as shit with some head cold. Want to ride bike but stuck on harvest duty. Don't worry though I am not touching the fruit.
20150808_075613.jpg

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Gloomy day in Seattle. Vacation is exhausting.
It was refreshing to smell a little rain before I opened the back door--I was shocked to see fog rolling through and mist. Went out and let it all settle on my skin for a minute... they say it won't actually cool off here until January 2016!

:wave: made myself a latte this morning. I shall drink it with you all until it's time to go sand/mud/paint some more.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's nice up in Bellingham.
I didn't know you were from B-ham! Have a bunch of family & friends up there. Probably seen them up at Galbraith--which I haven't rode once yet. It's on the list. Next time I'm up there! :) Will you please go ride it for me today?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Spent all morning looking for a squeak/creaking noise on my bike. I had a feeling it was one of the bushing on the shock, but I took that off and the noise was still there.

It got to the point where I just took the entire bike apart, right down to separating the rear end from the front. Applied grease to everything and tightened it back up and the noise seems to be gone.....Going to go for a ride and try it now.

Only thing I didn't look at was the headset and seat post.

This also marks the first time that I've disassembled any of bikes beer free. Dunno what the hell is up with that?!?! But it seemed to go quite a bit faster. :D

@boostindoubles send some of those this way. I got a box of peaches last week, but they were over ripe already. I only got to eat half before the rest went all mushy and gross :(

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I didn't know you were from B-ham! Have a bunch of family & friends up there. Probably seen them up at Galbraith--which I haven't rode once yet. It's on the list. Next time I'm up there! :) Will you please go ride it for me today?
I'm not. I'm from NY, but live in Seattle. I'm up here to ride Chuckanut, but might head over to Galby after lunch.

Let me know if you want a tour guide, I'm game.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Spent all morning looking for a squeak/creaking noise on my bike. I had a feeling it was one of the bushing on the shock, but I took that off and the noise was still there.

It got to the point where I just took the entire bike apart, right down to separating the rear end from the front. Applied grease to everything and tightened it back up and the noise seems to be gone.....Going to go for a ride and try it now.

Only thing I didn't look at was the headset and seat post.

This also marks the first time that I've disassembled any of bikes beer free. Dunno what the hell is up with that?!?! But it seemed to go quite a bit faster. :D

@boostindoubles send some of those this way. I got a box of peaches last week, but they were over ripe already. I only got to eat half before the rest went all mushy and gross :(
If you're in a hurry but can't stand the noise any longer spray the pivots with this stuff. It does a great job of temporarily eliminating the aggravated goose sound.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey's grandma had a stroke this morning. Just dropped her at the airport.

Had an informal interview for the same position within my company (different group) that i am interviewing for at [insert company name ]. Getting very interesting.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just wrapped up the day at trestle with the groms. Little dude in blue lid a little salty with me after he took an OTB dirt nap.
image.jpg

image.jpg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
These peaches are perfect right now. We'll be picking for another week and gleaning for a week or two after that. 20lb boxes for 10 bucks. They can make it to you but not fresh! Dried works though

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Amazeballs day at Highland today. Very few people, no lift lines, Cat's paw was bees knees.
On to Thunder Mountain with Sandwich tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Did jack all day today, watching women ride horses while collecting a paycheck

Tonights menu in the camper: corn tortillas covered with red, yellow and green bell peppers, salmon, red onion, queso, avocado, habanero mango salsa. mmmn so good,