Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
backsplash from morning constitutional was so substantial.....i thought the bowl might have gone dry.

that is all.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
painted first coat on highest part of house. man, sketched me out a bit at the top of dat ladder 3 stories up.

watched wc, drank coffee. now riding stationary bike at the Y while 10yo does rex kwon do. later-moar painting, then drinking beers at neighborhood party.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Gonna go ride. Question is where, and on which bike. Decisions...

For now, more coffee and tinkering in the garage.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave:
Slept in later than in a long time! Hoping that makes for a productive day! Gotta get after it if I am to have time for a ride with the young 'un!
Keep on keepin' on monkeys, life's a garden, dig it!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The wind died down and the smoke has settled into the valley, engulfing us in campfire. Visibility is about 2 miles. Want go ride bike...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I spent most of the morning outside. Outside as in the courtyard tending to the 2.5 year old running about. She got stung under the eye by a bee and was understandably not pleased about that. Upside is that we now know that she's not allergic, at least (we have a few EpiPens around the house for me just in case, but a full dose of epinephrine in her tiny 23 lb body would be quite the event).

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
2 vs. 1 this am with the kids since my wife had to go to a funeral for a coworker who passed away from cancer. About 30 years old, with a kid under 3 years old. Eesh. Makes ya think.

Was up at 530 and watched the Val di Sole race. Both kids down for naps now. Beer in hand.

Seems I've put on 5 lbs since starting the new job (can't bike to work anymore) . I'm def. feeling it in my riding. Sucks.

I have a greenlight to ride tomorrow though, so that's "pas pire".

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today has been pretty "meh". Slept over at the female friend's house last night and hung out until around 2. Then spent about 2 hours changing the tires on my bike and trying to clean out the lever mechanism on the top of my seat post. Got it all cleaned, but I think it needs more pressure inside of the tube, it seems to be sagging a tiny bit when weight is put on it.

The bong shed hasn't been treating me too well lately. I feel dead.

BUT, just about to go for Mexican food and some drinks. Should be good.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am at the local Craft Guilds Hootenanny. Banjo music was making me loopy so I am taking a rest right now. Chicken, Stuffed peppers and Korean coleslaw for dinner. Had a clambake for lunch. Corn cooked in clam broth with real butter. Oh my.... Sleeping hammock is damn comfy. I cannot confirm at this moment but I think the Nutella and Bananas mean we might be having pudgies for desert! Lots of cute country girls here. Might need to separate one from the herd....

Ridgeline is a fun vehicle. Quite capable actually. Tundra was fun too. Spent the day getting sunburned and babysitting everyones kids with my bike. Everyone is tired and sleeping so I am the Parent hero.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I gave a soccer mom the finger on my way to the trailhead. Dumbass crossed the double yellow line and had both front wheels in my lane. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from getting hit. Fuck oblivious, distracted drivers!

Other than that had a fine time in the woods followed by some Mexican.

And, continuing with my pancake obsession, I had lemon,vanilla, blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberry compote. I added only the smallest amount of sugar so they are not so sweet that I pass out after eating them. Mmmm.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Finished book three in the Dune series. Also had elk burger spaghetti for dinner. Thinking about making a milkshake with one of these peaches I picked the other day...