Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Beat to the GMT by a ginger.

Ride bikes last night, then drank beer, put the kid to bed and ate wings. Got woken up by an owl at like 5am. Then had to deal with a nasty shitty diaper. More bikes this morning at least.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Hanging out at KT with a bunch of monkeys. Yesterday was tiring; 22 mile run in the morning, drive to Kingdom Trails (four hours), 15 miles of MTB. Slept like a goddamn rock.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'Morning. Hanging out at KT with a bunch of monkeys. Yesterday was tiring; 22 mile run in the morning, drive to Kingdom Trails (four hours), 15 miles of MTB. Slept like a goddamn rock.
i hike around yosemite....aggrevate sciatica....and all i get is insomnia.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
At Mariko's request I am taking her to her toddler gymnastics class this morning.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
consoled puking wife. took 10yo to rex kwon do, entertained 5yo while he was there. lunch w/beers, now dropping 10yo at a bday party and back home to entertain 5yo and continue w/beers, drizzly and 68* who moved charlotte to seattle?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
went to a lesbian bachelorette party last night. i was the only dude invited. we headed out to a burlesque show, then drank at a bar in downtown until a fight closed the place down.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rain and more rain, so no bikies today.

Reserved a hotel room for another Pisgah trip next weekend. Hopefully the weather will hold and I can sell some stuff to pay for the trip.
You won't hurt the bike in the rain :P

Fantastic day here today. The weather is perfect. Just finished up a ride with a buddy. I dragged him out for his first ride this year. Apparently he forgot that you are supposed to lift the front wheel over logs. Guy tried plowing over one and totally ate it. I admit, I lol'd.

Also, assholes who let their dog poop at the trail head and not pick it up, are in fact assholes. I got poop on my new shoes and smeared it on my crank. Amusing.

DH tomorrow. Should have a group of 5-8 guys. Gonna be good!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You won't hurt the bike in the rain :P

Fantastic day here today. The weather is perfect. Just finished up a ride with a buddy. I dragged him out for his first ride this year. Apparently he forgot that you are supposed to lift the front wheel over logs. Guy tried plowing over one and totally ate it. I admit, I lol'd.

Also, assholes who let their dog poop at the trail head and not pick it up, are in fact assholes. I got poop on my new shoes and smeared it on my crank. Amusing.

DH tomorrow. Should have a group of 5-8 guys. Gonna be good!
Aside from the bushings, I don't know what it would take to really hurt that frame.

Yeah, why do hikers let their dog's poop on the trails and just leave it ? When I see Mr. Precious's little trail treats, I scoot them off the trail with a stick so someone like you doesn't accidentally spread the love.

What's weirder though is seeing multiple wads of toilet paper on the trail about eight feet from the trailhead. Really, you can't walk a couple of extra feet to do your business behind a tree. One day a rider is going to come bombing down the trail to encounter said offender. Would love to see the GoPro for that one.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think they're is a special level of hell where you spend your days installing fenders on bikes.

I hope to get a ride in tomorrow... It's the best time of year to ride and I think I've only ridden maybe 4x this month...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Aside from the bushings, I don't know what it would take to really hurt that frame.

Yeah, why do hikers let their dog's poop on the trails and just leave it ? When I see Mr. Precious's little trail treats, I scoot them off the trail with a stick so someone like you doesn't accidentally spread the love.

What's weirder though is seeing multiple wads of toilet paper on the trail about eight feet from the trailhead. Really, you can't walk a couple of extra feet to do your business behind a tree. One day a rider is going to come bombing down the trail to encounter said offender. Would love to see the GoPro for that one.

Even better...

How about the folks that take the time to pick up the poop with a little bag and then proceed to hang it from a nearby tree...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Even better...

How about the folks that take the time to pick up the poop with a little bag and then proceed to hang it from a nearby tree...
Haven't seen one hanging from a tree, but have spotted several along the trail. Most of them neatly tied, weird.

Do you encounter many discarded under-garments along the trail up there in Canadiastan ?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i wonder how many landmines of human waste are buried around the campsites in national parks/forests?