Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh and I also got bit/gnawed on by a dog today. I pulled over and completely stopped for this little ankle biter too, to let him by. As buddy scoots by me, without even breaking pace, he looks over and grabs onto my leg like a shark. What the hell? This is the first time a dog has ever did that to me. What is an appropriate response to that? Kick back? Tell the owner to get a leash?

Dude, in all seriousness, you better find out tomorrow or sooner if that dog has had Rabies shots. Ask to see proof or ask for the dog's vet. If not you'll need the shots as rabies is 100% fatal in humans.

I had to get the whole series of shots from a ferrel cat bite that barely left four tiny puncture marks. Almost couldn't see them they were so small. The cat was never caught so it could be tested either.

Seriously, there is no punchline here.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Dude, in all seriousness, you better find out tomorrow or sooner if that dog has had Rabies shots. Ask to see proof or ask for the dog's vet. If not you'll need the shots as rabies is 100% fatal in humans.

I had to get the whole series of shots from a ferrel cat bite that barely left four tiny puncture marks. Almost couldn't see them they were so small. The cat was never caught so it could be tested either.

Seriously, there is no punchline here.
Do they have that in pill form yet? Fuck needles :(

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Do they have that in pill form yet? Fuck needles :(
I too fucking hate needles, but it's necessary if you even might have been exposed to Rabies. They used to give the shots in the stomach, but now it's several parts of you body. I at least got to show my ass to a couple of cute nurses, who of course promptly stuck me each at the same time in both cheeks. Ah good times.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I too fucking hate needles, but it's necessary if you even might have been exposed to Rabies. They used to give the shots in the stomach, but now it's several parts of you body. I at least got to show my ass to a couple of cute nurses, who of course promptly stuck me each at the same time in both cheeks. Ah good times.
wasn't this nurse, by chance?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
more like this

seriously though don't fuck around with dog bites, get your ass into the clinic and get it properly cleaned out and get the rabies series done