Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wife's at her open studio both days this weekend.
Washing truck, visiting studio, hopefully getting my rebuilt LEV back today so I can ride tmo.
Zappos finally got my size impacts back in stock so new shoes en route.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit and then hit the trails. In themean time more coffee to be consumed . Keep it rubber side down !

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Wife's at her open studio both days this weekend.
Washing truck, visiting studio, hopefully getting my rebuilt LEV back today so I can ride tmo.
Zappos finally got my size impacts back in stock so new shoes en route.
Impacts FTW.

Coffe, hanging with both kids at rex kwon do this AM. Might try to get 'em into the woods in the afternoon. Wife is out of town for a girls night tonight. I'll probably drink a beer and go to bed early...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Polar Express train ride tonight. Costco this morning. Ice on the ground. That sums things up pretty well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Feel like poop. Helping a friend pick up some axles today, which is really digging into daylight riding time. I'll just have to guilt him into riding. :busted:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, coffee pot died, kid is asleep, supposed to help a friend move, over did it with the upper body work out, got my orthodics yesterday, back knees and feet feel awesome but my feet are sore as hell.

Hopefully I can get some hunting in tonight

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Roads were super icy and slick at 9 AM. By 10:30 AM the all powerful day-star had melted everything not shielded by a tree, more or less. On the way out on unplowed residential streets I was sliding to a stop even with the Nokians on the RAV4 EV.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
morning.
coffee being gulped so i can tackle my list which includes new tires. All I have to do is check the anti-freeze & I am ready for winter in the mountains.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Recovering from an industrial show last night. Tactical Sekt.

Going to a birthday party, then a burlesque show tonight.

Gotta roll an old 401k into an IRA today. Gotta gym. Gotta program beats.

Gotta get moving.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Roads were super icy and slick at 9 AM. By 10:30 AM the all powerful day-star had melted everything not shielded by a tree, more or less. On the way out on unplowed residential streets I was sliding to a stop even with the Nokians on the RAV4 EV.
Yup. Was out last night for a Cub Scout outing...roads were the worst I've ever seen. Absolute skating rink on the way home. Pickup with semi-bald all-seasons did surprisingly well... :think:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
moar coffee as I get my new tires mounted. this time pour over from peru. pretty good but wish I went with the rawandan.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Great riding conditions are great. ~15 miles this afternoon, mucho foot traffic around, most people surprised by what a MTB can ride.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good evening, my friends. I hope you are all doing well and are having a terrific weekend so far. You certainly deserve that.

I went out for a 10 mile run this morning and cut it short at 5.5 miles on account of not feeling well. That means with fresh legs, I will extend my road ride tomorrow and crank it hard. All of my rides lately have been on tired legs, so it'll be fun to see what I can do when rested. Off to grill some turkey burgers now...