Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning gents , My plan for today is go see star wars and maybe buy some schwalbe nobby nic tires. Any RM reviews on nobby nic tires? I found reviews on PB but I dont trust "those people".

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Morning gents , My plan for today is go see star wars and maybe buy some schwalbe nobby nic tires. Any RM reviews on nobby nic tires? I found reviews on PB but I dont trust "those people".
What size do you need? I have a brand new set of 650b 2.3" That came with a build kit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Grrr. Big middle finger to UPS. I got a 32" x 48" photo canvas to hang in my dining room and after failing to deliver it on Thursday, and again on Friday, they have now changed the estimated delivery date to Monday. :mad:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I had to sleep with the (8 month old, not ~3 year old) baby terrorist from 5 am until she finally arose at 7:30 am. She wasn't upset but was just lying there saying "heyyy heeyyyy heyyyy heyyy" before I went in.

In other news, the MIL, wife, and elder kid will be seeing The Nutcracker today. I will be at home taking a nap and watching over the hopefully snoozing baby at that time.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Brilliant conditions for a ride this morning!

Now I am screwed because there is nothing planned for the rest of the day that could beat that ride. :/

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Met some buds up in NH for a few hours of riding. Cold but fun even if my legs were protesting this weeks miles.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
What size do you need? I have a brand new set of 650b 2.3" That came with a build kit.
I was looking for a pair for my 26 but I could use a back up pair for my 650b .pm me details .I found trOut fishing in Boise for you , Boise river. So can I get the bro price?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
40 degrees and melting snow made today's planned ride short and sucky, I slid into a rock and mashed my knee at 3MPH... I knew what was coming but I did it anyway. I really have no idea what skills I should be proud of anymore.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm not sure what all this white stuff is... Rode some trail and had a blast. Had a beer and banana at the top of the big climb and then rolled down to the car.

I wasn't the only idiot out there on a bike today. :)

The snow and cold kind of limited how long I could stay out there, I was planning on doing probably double the time/distance. But I did pick up this new pack last night. Not sure why I didn't get one this size years ago? Lots of room for a 3 liter bladder, extra gloves, beer, food, tools and a hoodie or extra shirt.

40 degrees hers and melting snow made today's planned ride short and sucky, I slid into a rock and mashed my knee at 3MPH... I knew what was coming but I did it anyway. I really have no idea what skills I should be proud of anymore.
I have switched to flats for winter. While riding this afternoon I hit one of many water bars on a long downhill run, and my left foot levitated off the pedal, followed by smacking myself squarely in the shin with the pedal. If you wish, I will attempt to teach you these mad skilz.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I have switched to flats for winter. While riding this afternoon I hit one of many water bars on a long downhill run, and my left foot levitated off the pedal, followed by smacking myself squarely in the shin with the pedal. If you wish, I will attempt to teach you these mad skilz.
Tempting as that sounds I'm holding off for mad ninja skills which I hear are pretty intense.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Brilliant conditions for a ride this morning!

Now I am screwed because there is nothing planned for the rest of the day that could beat that ride. :/
Nice same conditions where I rode. Was introduced to a new trails where most of it was leaf blown. The Trail Boss tires has really transformed my ride for the better. Love the tire. Will be setup tubeless asap.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The Trail Boss tires has really transformed my ride for the better. Love the tire. Will be setup tubeless asap.
I liked the Vigilante a lot but I now like Minion DHRII better. It is a bit smaller, lighter but corners like Velcro, and does not give a crap about leaves.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
syadasti's post reminded me it is the parents 49th wedding anniversary....