Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Aleve and Tylenol will get me through the day. Fever broke again overnight. Super sweaty. I have my down jacket here (at work, on call/reading cases) just in case I get cold again.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Aleve and Tylenol will get me through the day. Fever broke again overnight. Super sweaty. I have my down jacket here (at work, on call/reading cases) just in case I get cold again.
You're mimicking the week before my knewmoanea set in. Can you get a chest xray at work today?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
You're mimicking the week before my knewmoanea set in. Can you get a chest xray at work today?
I don't have the gurgling nastiness in my lungs from the last/other time I got the flu-pneumonia. I'll prescribe myself some antibiotics if I go down that rabbit hole, again.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
here. achy. coffee and advil to the rescue!

apparently going to some sort of festival later on today. when we get back i'll force the 11yo to mow the lawn. maybe go for a family bike ride or something.

you kids have a great day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Short morning ride complete.

Just ate an infant sized chicken shawarma wrap and am now on the verge of falling into a food coma.

No time for that though, an afternoon ride with the old man of our group is scheduled. His ass is fixed and he can now ride. :rofl::D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Done with trail work, it was a not so nice day in 40s and rain/drizzle. I feel bad that I am helping with building some POS flowy trails that are replacing our old school rock'n'roots goodies. Luckily we also have rough and chunky trails closed to bikes that no one is touching anytime soon.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Midway through a very moist day at massanutten bike park. Super fun in the rain even on last seasons blown out rubber. #shouldhaveboughtnewtires

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Soccer season started today so I have been delivering kids to soccer until now. Food and coffee. Then authentic sushi dinner party later at out Japanese friends and sake too of course. It will be my 3rd day of drinking.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Got a box of fresh bike parts from Santa in the brown suit. Mostly maintenance stuff like pivot bearings and fork bits. Did upgrade to a new Sunrace 11-40 10 spd cassette. Has all my favorite cogs that the Shimano XT 11-36 does, just one more lower gear. Still looks big though on my normal sized wheels.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My day just turned moar shitty as my wife's VW Beetle's engine just dropped through the engine bay and is hanging there just 3 inches about ground. That little VW POS is a POS indeed but with a manual and a little turbo engine and I wasn't planning on getting another car anytime soon. :(

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
My day just turned moar shitty as my wife's VW Beetle's engine just dropped through the engine bay and is hanging there just 3 inches about ground. That little VW POS is a POS indeed but with a manual and a little turbo engine and I wasn't planning on getting another car anytime soon. :(
Are we talking 1960s rear engine Bug or 2010-era "why the hell did anyone buy that?"?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept 10hrs last night and I'm still a bit tired but recharged. Haley had a killer swim lesson this morning and a good play at the pool this afternoon. She's spent on the couch right now. All chores are done for the weekend, ride and fun tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
A very easy-to-me 53:48 in my Disney Star Wars 10K today. It was fun to be jogging easy and hear other people around you sucking wind at maximum effort. My pain comes in the half marathon tomorrow. I got in-race pics with Chewbacca and stormtroopers and it only cost me two minutes on the clock (you have to wait in line during the race). Good nerd times.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Su'p Monkies? It rained a bit yesterday and into the night, there are still puddles on the streets so I am waiting until the last minute to get my ride in today.

I bought 2 shirts and a pair of shorts today and then realized my side of the closet had reached critical mass, I donated 80 pounds of used clothing... four trash bags full of bad decisions are now someone else's problem.

It's nice using charity to justify excess.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I passed by two people on the trail cleaning up some brush. I felt bad for not having any beer in my pack to give to them.

Time for some dinner.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Where is the hero dirt ride then?
I'm sure I'll die, but what about Golden Gate SP? Mule Deer > Mtn Lion?
On a Sunday on the Front Range? Eff that. :D
If I'm in riding shape by Monday morning I think Mountain Lion sounds good, again. I have a meeting at 2 or so but am more or less free as a bird before then.

Edit: Or sitting around home waiting for final contractors. Hmph.

Last edited: