Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Packing up to go riding. Its way too early for this. And it's still pitch black out. Is the sun even going to be out at 9?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cal vs. CU game at noon. Head up to @Nick 's then on to the game. Haley's arm is solidly broken, so that blows.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the agriculture museum with the kids for Halloween activities... Then I'll ride. It's a gorgeous sunny day out. Tomorrow the monsoons hit, so gotta get out while the gettin's good...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sanded, scraped, and repaired the Columns on my friends Nonas porch. Repaired the rot with Bondo. Man I hate that shit. Skim coated the rest with durabond crap. Which I also hate. Just have to go back sand off the proud stuff and prime and paint them before snow flies. And fix her gutters.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sanded, scraped, and repaired the Columns on my friends Nonas porch. Repaired the rot with Bondo. Man I hate that shit. Skim coated the rest with durabond crap. Which I also hate. Just have to go back sand off the proud stuff and prime and paint them before snow flies. And fix her gutters.
Bondo on wood ?

Give this stuff a try:

https://www.abatron.com/product/wood-restoration-kit/

It's used a lot in old home restoration. You can fill in entire sections of rot and shape to match the surrounding trim. Only thing is it's kind of pricey and you have to store it inside. Left mine in the garage and it wouldn't harden the next time I used it. Tech support told to me to keep it in the house over the winter. Other than that, it's a pretty amazing and time saving product.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Present. Moar cleaning today in prep of Bro and sis in law plus niece and nephew’s arrival this afternoon. Hoping to hit the local trails tonight, but their timing may not allow, so I may take my kiddo out shortly for a quick lap, just in case. Riding tomorrow after a birthday brunch... although, with the inclusion of tequila drinks at the bday woman’s request, I’m not sure who will be up for riding with me. (I can’t drink in the morning or I turn into a hot mess later and fall asleep for the day in the early afternoon) so, yeah, I should probably go for a ride...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Costco, Colorado Symphony Halloween concert, Halloween party at co-worker’s house, dinner out, collapse from fatigue is the plan.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
brunch w/peeps from mexico city re: opening of contenporary mexican photography exhibition. then tours...now home, cracked a founders breakfast stout, thinking about getting kids out for a bike ride.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Applied another coat of paint on windows, worked on window frame, got gas line inspected, rode in the evening, now G&T and more painting later tonight. 11.5 miles in nice Fall evening == win, although having to ride earlier brings way moar interaction with stupid hikers and Joeys, killing my flow.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Someone broke into my car as well as many others this morning. Nothing seems to be stolen from mine. Got it fixed at Safelite. Ugh. Cops were about as useful as a bag of dog shit on a hot summer day.

On the up side, prepping for my week long kayaking trip down the Colorado river in two weeks. Cant wait to be away from people.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Someone broke into my car as well as many others this morning. Nothing seems to be stolen from mine. Got it fixed at Safelite. Ugh. Cops were about as useful as a bag of dog shit on a hot summer day.

On the up side, prepping for my week long kayaking trip down the Colorado river in two weeks. Cant wait to be away from people.
Ughh, I feel your pain. A few years ago at a local trailhead, someone tried to get into my car, failed but succeeded in doing $2K worth of damage. And the only thing to steal would have been my street clothes.

_____, _____. underpants, profit ?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Rode to 7-11 with the kiddo earlier for an energy drink and a slurpee. Used my night light for the first time on a trail ride with my sister in law. It was awesomeeeee.

Welp! Big gulps huh?

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Ughh, I feel your pain. A few years ago at a local trailhead, someone tried to get into my car, failed but succeeded in doing $2K worth of damage. And the only thing to steal would have been my street clothes.

_____, _____. underpants, profit ?
2k? What the hell did they do?

They left me a brand new walmart flannel shirt, so i got that going for me. Its even my size.