Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So Truvativ carbon GXP cranks and Sram GXP Team bottom bracket for less than $100. I am a little excited now.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
So, this is interesting. The ski shop job I do to stay active, ski for free, and get my parts at cost just gave me a $2.00 an hour raise. In going over the rate of pay on Paycom, it appears they also have been underpaying me by $2.00 an hour since June, 2015.
my bad for not checking, but this isn’t my main source of income, so I looked at it more in terms of what I saved on cost/ep than what I actually earned.
I like the job and want to continue, but clearly I have to see how they respond to this. If they changed my rate of pay sometime and didn’t tell me this, it’s worse. Is there a ‘statue of limitations’ in which I have to dispute a pay rate, or some such?
they want me there, but this could mean thousands of dollars.
thoughts?
grab my stapler, and burn the place down?
Upper decker, bang bosses wife, keys on roof.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
North Carolina. Home of insane gun laws. In the past few years it has been legal to carry firearms into a bar.

Yeah, you read that right.
MA has some of the strictest laws in country and it’s legal to carry in bars. Intoxication is a different story.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
MA has some of the strictest laws in country and it’s legal to carry in bars. Intoxication is a different story.
Just like the weird ass knife laws in MA. It's legal to carry a pocket knife, but the second you get arrested, regardless of the reason, it then becomes illegal to carry. So I guess if you are being arrested its prudent to throw your knife away lest they tack on another charge.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just like the weird ass knife laws in MA. It's legal to carry a pocket knife, but the second you get arrested, regardless of the reason, it then becomes illegal to carry. So I guess if you are being arrested its prudent to throw your knife away lest they tack on another charge.
So.. it's not legal to carry a knife? :hmm:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, this is interesting. The ski shop job I do to stay active, ski for free, and get my parts at cost just gave me a $2.00 an hour raise. In going over the rate of pay on Paycom, it appears they also have been underpaying me by $2.00 an hour since June, 2015.
my bad for not checking, but this isn’t my main source of income, so I looked at it more in terms of what I saved on cost/ep than what I actually earned.
I like the job and want to continue, but clearly I have to see how they respond to this. If they changed my rate of pay sometime and didn’t tell me this, it’s worse. Is there a ‘statue of limitations’ in which I have to dispute a pay rate, or some such?
they want me there, but this could mean thousands of dollars.
thoughts?
grab my stapler, and burn the place down?
I say see how they respond. They owe you pay for hours worked, nobody goes to work for the people. What are the side benefits worth to you? If they get shitty about it, I'm sure even WY has a labor board that might be interested in your being paid inappropriately.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah, thats exactly it. The perks are worth quite a lot, but not everything. To work as little as I do for as much as I get paid and still get the perks is pretty sweet, though. As I said, I want to stay and don't want drama, but what is right here is obvious. If I relied on this income I would be fuming mad, but I'm not. It easily could just be a clerical mistake. I will learn more AFTER I get a signed agreement about my new wage, that's for sure!