Oct 23, 2001
Two poorly subscribed threads

I am unsure of my path in life as a result of this travesty

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Missed mine by a min, so deleted.

Just enrolled Haley into ski Devo for this season. Only doing a single resort pass this year because all of our friends are on Epic, so no real benefit to getting an Ikon since most of our time will be at WP anyways. Saving so much on a single resort pass that if we decide to join our friends at an Epic mtn, we'll still probably end up net positive.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Cloth rim tape slow to ship, going to hopefully balance my road wheels w/ new tires before next weekend.
Just the basics (tubes, rim strips, brake pads) are seriously in low quantities locally. Closest shop had nothing to sell.

Matched mileage from last year already, 3600 miles. Trying for 5000.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Dad duty with little man while wife and older visit her parents.

Going to see if older wants to ride his new bike when they get back. Also might take him on a quick Best Buy/beer run as resources are low.

Might try to hit the rollers tonight when everyone is asleep to keep the legs and lungs up. Thinking a long, proper trail ride Monday will be in order.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took one kid to rugby, then the other to tae kwon do. then finishing up cabinet renovation in bathroom. a bit of yardwork. a beer or three. think there may be a ride in the hills tomorrow. weather is GLORIOUS (70/50 sunny, no humidity) and supposed to stay that way for at least the next week.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So after looking at way too many trucks today, I think I might just go gov auction. Found a '08 with 160k I can likely get for less than $2k. Auction ends in 4 days, I will try to book an inspection prior.

There are 3 just like it going between 10-12k at local shady dealers. If I can get it with little to no issues for $8k less, that is a solid emergency repair fund

Also not bright red, bonus.
DSC05492.JPG

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent the last 7 hours copying files to a remote drive, reinstalling Windows, downloading and reinstalling as many apps as possible, and syncing multiple emails to Thunderbird. Let alone explaining how you can't get Quicken or WordPerfect without the original disc or subscription options now. Than going through multiple examples of how you can use WordPerfect files in Word just fine.

I still have a lot to do, but at least this much is done... Now I get to spend all the time during the day that I should have been studying, now studying at night. Yay!