Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That was a good hike. Only bumped into 2 others, which is always nice. These trails would be so good on a bike, what a shame the Bruce trail is anti anything but hiking.

I wish I my bike wasn't isn't pieces, riding conditions right now must be prime in most spots. No snow, ice had all melted away and now the ground is freezing up; that perfect combo of frozen velcro dirt.

Just look at this dirt! :drool:

Old tree is old. Ski pole for scale (no banana available).

Anyways, going to enjoy a beer and then roast some mini potatoes and grill up some chicken burgers and whole mushrooms.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
With electrics, if you don't know what you're doing, don't fuck around with it. Too many ways to kill yourself rapidly.

With a properly working GFCI it is actually pretty hard to kill yourself or burn anything down.

On the other hand the knob and tube wiring with unbalanced hot and neutral lines in my house...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
With a properly working GFCI it is actually pretty hard to kill yourself or burn anything down.

On the other hand the knob and tube wiring with unbalanced hot and neutral lines in my house...
Just get a raccoon to test it out.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Roasted with mustard and cream sauce? Or stewed? Either way, very yummy!
It was at an Italian restaurant, so I think roasted with a tomato-based “sauce” that had some other veggies in it. Served over polenta. Also all bones still in it, including vertebrae. A bit weird, but extremely tasty.

Nice. I have the pink ones.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I had rabbit once at a french restaurant in maryland braised with peas and carrots and some sort of gravy or sauce. it was certified dank, but I would rank it similar to duck or other gamey dark meat. I loved it.

Regarding wiring and mice- I've wired two dishwashers now, and if I can do it, so can you. It's really pretty simple, just like a light switch, but you do need to do it correctly. Also note that dishwasher fire linked above was a defective appliance, not due to miswiring. Finally, apparently mice killed my stove- pretty bad infestation when we first moved in. There was a nest on top of the dishwasher insulation and one moused was lodged into the elements beneath our stove, killing it. It was replaced under warranty and the dude found it, but they still covered it.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I’m going to call today’s hike a success. The girls had fun, we talked the entire time, and they want to go again. Who cares if we only went 1 or 2 miles before heading back to the trailhead.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What’s with the lasers?
First, everyone needs lasers, shouldn't even be a question. But for when vis drops to zero in flat light, to make it down the mountain. Common occurrence here and I'm testing out different methods. Was relatively bright today though.

I had rabbit once at a french restaurant in maryland braised with peas and carrots and some sort of gravy or sauce. it was certified dank, but I would rank it similar to duck or other gamey dark meat. I loved it.

Regarding wiring and mice- I've wired two dishwashers now, and if I can do it, so can you. It's really pretty simple, just like a light switch, but you do need to do it correctly. Also note that dishwasher fire linked above was a defective appliance, not due to miswiring. Finally, apparently mice killed my stove- pretty bad infestation when we first moved in. There was a nest on top of the dishwasher insulation and one moused was lodged into the elements beneath our stove, killing it. It was replaced under warranty and the dude found it, but they still covered it.
They replaced the mouse?