Quantcast

Saturday morning at the Softies (SST)

Mr. Beans

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Issaquah, WA
A few of us are planning on heading to the Softies (SST) for a DJ session if anyone is interested. We will probably be there about 9:30-10am. Just to clarify, this is at the dirt jumps, not the ever so popular flowshow area. Hopefully some of you can make it.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
You guys are funny. Once you tell him to go across **** creek he'll probably think you're kidding.
I'll make it out there! Of course I will find my way to the "ever so popular flowshow area" because it is fun!!! And the gravity helps when you're 45lbs and 9 inches of travel bike refuses to get to speed or stay there, let alone leave the ground!

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
ioscope said:
You guys are funny. Once you tell him to go across **** creek he'll probably think you're kidding.
I'll make it out there! Of course I will find my way to the "ever so popular flowshow area" because it is fun!!! And the gravity helps when you're 45lbs and 9 inches of travel bike refuses to get to speed or stay there, let alone leave the ground!

My 48 Lb bike loves leaving the ground :rolleyes:

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Could someone possibly PM me directions from the gravel parking lot by the main road? Also, are there any jumps that are on the smaller side, or at least not really big?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
ioscope said:
Just a heads-up...Polo and a few of us are going to be doing some work on the right side drop before the stepdowns tomorrow. We're getting out there at 8am so we shouldn't have it "down" for too long.
If anything, it will give you a chance to take a walk-thru on the area that Aaren (radjockette) and I worked on clearing out today on the right side - next to the evolving table line. THANKS, AAREN!!!
MORE TO COME!:dancing:

p.s. - we expect to hear some hooting and hollering coming from the direction of Softees while we're working tomorrow.:evil:

Mr. Beans

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Issaquah, WA
Thanks everyone for coming out and jumping. It was nice to meet everyone. It sucks that we had a broken collar bone and some scary nose case crashes. But overall it was a good day. Hopefully we can do it again.

Jake