Quantcast

Saturday Morning Go Ride If You Can GMT

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

No riding for me, working for the man today, tis my Friday. Windier than isht this morning, snow on the ground at casa de pesqueeb. Here @ the airport there is a mass tumbleweed migration heading south. Never seen so many of them.

JayBear

Monkey
Morning.. Bike riding has been accomplished already. Was on trail at sunrise. I was cold and tired and rode exactly the same. About to take my un registered , un insured, motorcycle out for a shake down ride..Oh yea, no license as well.

--dogeater ... You have a new molly ???

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Oh fvck. Absinthe, G&T, and a half dozen shots of Jäger. Went out, gave the ex GF a once over before I realized I was saying hi to her, then left to go flirt with a tranny drag queen who bought me a drink and gave me the Crocidile Dundee, then left to grind the big, but short, girl on the dance floor. I felt like GFF's retarded cousin and God's punchline.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I didn't ask, but s/he wouldn't stop asking me about my size. The best part of those few minutes was hearing the ex GF mutter as she stood nearby.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Enjoyed 5 days before breaking the Audi again. Only cracked the oil pan in a few places from a dip in the road that wasn't seen in the dark, oil everywhere.

Currently waiting for the JB weld to dry so that I can temp drive it for a few days until the new pan is delivered.

No riding today, too cold for the mood that I was in today. Getting some long miles in tomorrow.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Worked 3pm - 12:30am yesterday, was supposed to ride with a buddy this morning but he was too hungover. Did a solo rip in Lynn Woods which was a blast, weather was mint......sunny and mid 60's. Got pulled over by a state trooper for doing 72 in a 45mph work zone. When he asked if I knew speeding fines were doubled and it would be a $490 ticket, I said "yes" and he had the most perplexed look on his face. Luckily I have a near-perfect driving record so I got off with a warning.....phew. About to meet up with my parents for dinner, then likely have a few beers and watch a movie or 2 before going to bed. Finishing leaf removal tomorrow morning then heading to my brother/GF's baby shower.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No. Self respecting men DO NOT attend baby showers. :disgust1:
That's what I thought too. However, they are young and this was a "pleasant surprise" so I'm sure the more help they can get the better.......financially and otherwise. Not a fan of the idea myself, but I'd be the last person in the world to not show some love and support for my brother, his GF and future niece/goddaughter.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That's what I thought too. However, they are young and this was a "pleasant surprise" so I'm sure the more help they can get the better.......financially and otherwise. Not a fan of the idea myself, but I'd be the last person in the world to not show some love and support for my brother, his GF and future niece/goddaughter.
Well sure. Give gifts, cash, love & support blah blah blah. That has nothing to do with going to a baby shower. See my earlier post.