Quantcast

***Saturday, not so GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:rant:

Eff airplanes, eff this weather, eff whiny pilots, eff this week, and eff you! ****!!! :mad:

It is WAY too early in the morning for me to be this pissed off. Only 7.5 hours more to go, TGIF!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Hey squeeb, if you're standing and breathing, it will work out. But if you have to take a sucker by the neck and shake em... well, it happens.

If anybody needs a set of bombproof cranks, the profile store is selling 180 DJ arm sets for 75 plus ship. The DJ is a beefier version of their race crank. Lifetime warranty of course. Not that you'll need it. I have a set sitting here. My shop is getting me the Profile outboard bb.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I feel like I'm going to die. We were to have a low key tour around the city bars and I have an uber hangover. Need to work a bit and then I have to be on another party. Don't really want to right now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In CA again, but this time for a wedding. Wifey is sick, which is taking a lot of the fun out of it. Otherwise, another wearing weekend. God, I can't wait for all of this travel to end. All I want to do is ride my bike and go snowboarding.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
After the company holiday party yesterday afternoon I wandered into the LBS that was adjacent to the parking lot. Happened to wander to the back and found a nice new pair of Sidi Dominator 5 shoes for 50% off. Yoink! Looks like I'll be riding in Italian style next year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the same white van that was pulled over around 2:00 in the afternoon in SC on my way to atlanta yesterday afternoon was still in the same place with the cops around 4:00 AM this morning....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The wife attacked the inside of our house last night with holiday decorations... it's holiday cheer overload :eek:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
How am I noy hungover and why am I awake right now?? My band destroyed last night in Denver!

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
On call for work - Was up till 2AM arguing with the director of engineering on a plan for one of my clients, phone rang at 6AM for more problems and I haven't been off since.

At least the OT is gonna be killer.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
done with pain killers and i sold my bike for asking price today, guy even gave me 50 over since i drove out and gave it to him. tomorrow im getting my transition double and my buddies giving me the majority of the parts to build it, looks like my luck turned around in a hurry. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I used a chainsaw. I caused much destruction with it. Plant life is no match for me. I have to say I am definitely smarter then a tree.