Quantcast

Saturday ride pix

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Myself, MtnBikerChk, MMcG and MMcG's woman (Laura) had a nice Saturday afternoon ride. Laura is an MTB n00b, but she is getting better! I've been kind of picture crazy lately, so here some more. Same old place, same old pics. :)

MBC, then Laura, then Mark in the greenery.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC nose wheeling over a log. Style points x 10. :D

Laura passing through a field.

Good times indeed. We were later treated to MMcG-prepared steak, potatoes, and veggies at Laura's house.

We need to MTB more...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Some sort of Soul Cycles hardtail. That was the first time I had seen it. :D It's a pretty nice bike!
Man he's got a lot of bikes.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good times and great pics Babs!

Stosh - I am riding a Soul Cycles Hardline that I got via a trade for a shock for a frame and then that frame for this Soul frame. It is sort of like a Chameleon Clone - very stiff ride. That's why I got the Thudbuster for it from Greenfishsports.com - helped smooth out the harsh ride a bit.

This frame has horizontal dropouts and a deraileur hanger so it's very versatile.

I have this bike and my Ted Wojcik - just two for the time being. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Good times and great pics Babs!

Stosh - I am riding a Soul Cycles Hardline that I got via a trade for a shock for a frame and then that frame for this Soul frame. It is sort of like a Chameleon Clone - very stiff ride. That's why I got the Thudbuster for it from Greenfishsports.com - helped smooth out the harsh ride a bit.

This frame has horizontal dropouts and a deraileur hanger so it's very versatile.

I have this bike and my Ted Wojcik - just two for the time being. ;)
OH cool!

what do you think of the Thudbuster? I sold mine a few months ago.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MMcG said:
I liked it. It took some getting used to early in the ride, but it definitely took the harshness out of the AL hardtail.
If you single speed it you won't need your seat much... :devil: