Quantcast

Saturday Shred Session

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Headed up Saturday.... Shoulder is at about 75/80% i think i can start hitting some drops and jumps now.....

Who's riding?

No camera this weekend as i need to get a full day's shredding! I may decide to take my camera and flashes this weekend..... "MAY" decide.... but i wanna ride!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Whoryder, remember if it rains like 2 drops, upper dom will be closed along with the other new trails.
That's because losers like you only hit Upper Dom, and Greenhorn all day... they're (the Diablo Staff) trying to expose you guys to the other side of the mountain.....

Don't be scuured, venture out to the other side of the mountain.....:
:fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie:

jk/jk

Well the weather is saying Sunny Skies..... and DRY!

Last edited:

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
That's because losers like you only hit Upper Dom, and Greenhorn all day... they're (the Diablo Staff) trying to expose you guys to the other side of the mountain.....

Don't be scuured, venture out to the other side of the mountain.....:
:fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie:

jk/jk

Well the weather is saying Sunny Skies..... and DRY!

ya all the downhill trails are so much fun

gfisher270

Monkey
Aug 23, 2008
NNJ
word dawg, where at? There are really long climbs out there.

Yes, I will be making an appearance in the factory bus (dads car with teh trunk rack).
im not really sure where yet. i have to go get my bike tomorrow then find some trails. it should be fun though.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
i'll be riding up wit the crazy caramia brothers haha all day shred-a-ture should be a good time especially in the dry vs last weekends wet and sloppy (but fun) conditions...o and did i mention i'll be "Ti Sprung" for the first time, lookin forward to it

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
nice nice... You'll love the TI spring, see u there dude, i'll be rolling with the Caramia Bro's too!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i'll be riding up wit the crazy caramia brothers haha all day shred-a-ture should be a good time especially in the dry vs last weekends wet and sloppy (but fun) conditions...o and did i mention i'll be "Ti Sprung" for the first time, lookin forward to it

do you want to make a video?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
OKay, everyone can roll with the Caramia's, i'll roll with Westerkamp!

Top to Bottom Fire-Road runs? :fans:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
and btw dave that picture of dan is by far one of my fav pictures! well that joe kid is pretty good also ;p

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
the younger bro looks like he is riding into a tree... dave dont follow that kids lines.

i know the truth.

i wont be there this weekend but johnny boy do some top-to-bottom runs so we can ride next weekend lol.

ktm8806

Chimp
Jun 24, 2009
I will be there Sunday along with my buddy. I will be bringing my cheap p+s camera, to snag a few pictures throughout the day.

I will be on a bright blue iron horse and wearing some sort of VW shirt more then likely.