Quantcast

Saturday Shuttlign with OC buddy....

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Hitting SoMo to remind him what rocks are... Anyone else in?

Stinky? C'mon big boy - you got that shiny bike time to put it through it's paces.

Kavu? Figure you know the mountain better than me... I might learn some new trails!!!

We've got 2 Pickups already - so a group of 4 or 5 would be perfect, but we can arrange for more as needed.

anyone else?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Hitting SoMo to remind him what rocks are... Anyone else in?

Stinky? C'mon big boy - you got that shiny bike time to put it through it's paces.

Kavu? Figure you know the mountain better than me... I might learn some new trails!!!

We've got 2 Pickups already - so a group of 4 or 5 would be perfect, but we can arrange for more as needed.

anyone else?
I might be down for that in the morning. We'll see.
Got some stuff going on in the afternoon.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
If I get my chain guide on, I'll roll. I wanted to have Fish do it, but I'll drive down after work this week, pick it up and throw it on at home despite having limited wrenching skills.

:cheers:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Just talked to -BB-, he'll be out Friday night... but bringing wife's car. So only 1 truck to shuttle, but that shouldn't be too big of a deal. We'll just have one driver dedicated each run. Maybe last run of the day will be a whole group thing and then we'll fetch the truck.

Anyway I'll let everyone know when/where to meet up later on in the week.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I may be getting roped into work saturday...

EDIT: Yep, working saturday, so I'll wait until sunday for the chain guide and ride down to Cactus this sunday...

Take pix of the PedalLicker carnage...

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I may be getting roped into work saturday...

EDIT: Yep, working saturday, so I'll wait until sunday for the chain guide and ride down to Cactus this sunday...

Take pix of the PedalLicker carnage...
I might ride down with you on Sunday.
I'm free this weekend to RIDE YO.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
8am at Scorpion Gulch (i.e. where shortbus picks up) work for everyone?
I'm out for tomorrow, I'm riding elsewhere.
But it looks like there are going to be a few small groups shuttling from SG, so you could probably hook up with them. Same meet time.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sorry to bail as well, but I'm sure you and BB will have fun. It's SoMo...

Still rolling to Cactus sunday. Bailing on that Kavu? Don't get too drunk saturday, I wanna see the Goblin!

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Big shoutout to Slugman and the Cactus Crew, a lot of fun Saturday, I did pay Sunday for rolling my HT down Holbert :biggrin:
Now I wants a squishy bike!
Any more trips especially to Flag, let me know I want to get up there this year.