Quantcast

Saturday Time trial predictions...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Those three sound good. Who knows though, maybe there will be a surprize. It does look a bit "hilly" in there, so maybe Cadel will be up there?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Yah, they were going on about Rogers yesterday and today in the coverage - picking him to win and all. We'll see.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Since everybody in the world who can really time trial (i.e. Ullrich) has been excluded from the Tour de Farce, probably Zabriskie will take it.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Well alrighty guess I got that totally wrong. I had such high hopes that the US team could pull a TDF win.

I guess we'll se what happens in the mtns. So far the overall performance in this tour has been pretty slow... like Bruno said... "Its a good thing Ullrich isnt here, otherwise this tour would be over" (or somewthing to that effect).

I'd love to see Discovery pull the old 'blue train' tactic up the mtns and hurt the field enough for Hincappie to do something. But after hearing the news on Landis' hip I hope he takes home the yellow. Real bummer that news is.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
The Big Blue Train is looking a bit like the Big Blue Bus right now. I think Evans or Landis will take the yellow. I just hope Floyd's hip holds together long enough.