Quantcast

Saturday Trail Riding

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Serial Midget said:
I guess you'll have to remain barefoot for the weekend. :monkey:

So were are you riding? I needs to make plans... ;)
I haven't talked to lord of the trail, Skookie, so I'm not sure. It's suppose to rain hard tomorrow.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm working tomorrow. Get laid off think you're gonna be riding, then "they" call you back, drag you back into the pit........
Sunday i'll probably be riding Lake Sawyer. :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Serial Midget said:
Sunday is no good. Jesus kills a kitten everytime you ride on Sundays. The guilt would do me in. :(
You're just trying to get the christian wing of peta out to kill you aren't you....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Dave_Schuldt said:
Ebey was awesome, very little mud.
sorry i missed it i missed the ferry boat for a bbtc ride there a few months back.:(

Serial Midget said:
Huh? My balls itch, do you think its the fleas? :confused:
Might be Montesano Scabies? :evil:

i went to Lake Sawyer, showed a pal a longer loop. Bikey's climbin like a dream, i'm gettin a little outta shape though, need to hit some hills.... i wonder if Fawn Ridge is melted off now? :think:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Snacks said:
I went for a 20 mile road ride this morning and I must say riding on the road is pretty boring :stosh:
I did 16 miles on the flats on Friday, overall I didnt push it but when I got back into town I chased a bus to impress the locals and got my wheels moving at 28MPH without the aid of gravity or wind. Speed is not boring when it comes from your own power. :thumb:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Serial Midget said:
I'm feeling that too, not many of my rides have been over 2 hours in the last few months. :angry:
We should try and hit Fawn Ridge this weekend.....long climb, with great decents :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
We should try and hit Fawn Ridge this weekend.....long climb, with great decents :D
it's gotta be buried in snow, i don't know what i was thinking.....
We could do a Skookum Flats run and look up on the hill and see....... but it would be the all time record for it to be good in January.