Quantcast

Saturday Wake up

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Also up early. Also going for a ride.

Looks like the hurricane is moving towards the Carolinas. Y'all best get some riding in before the week of rain gets there.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Floor down, fans and light need to be hung. Well, as does all of the trim, but I'm gonna let the FIL take care of that.

Thankful for my Pops right now as hes selflessly put in a couple of hard days flooring and drywalling to get our space ready.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got one more ride in before leaving for Los Mormones early tomorrow. Glad we didn't decide to go to Cackalacky, stay safe y'all down there.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
At Whistler. That is all.
Remember: if you think you should do it, you probably shouldn’t.

I am up, showered, dressed, having already done a quick loop of Mountain Lion and swung by the Japanese bakery.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Not up early, its gunna be hot today. Gunna go up to the mountains and ride my bike. Have albacore tuna chunks and brussel sprouts for dinner tonight im excited about.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Waiting for the guys, who did a run while I dropped my uppers and got elbows. Wearing uppers totally threw my body position and made me ride worse. B-line for warm-up was fun, but pump trials are kinda overrated when they are more turn and less jump. Once they get down here, it's off to Top of the World.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Waiting for the guys, who did a run while I dropped my uppers and got elbows. Wearing uppers totally threw my body position and made me ride worse. B-line for warm-up was fun, but pump trials are kinda overrated when they are more turn and less jump. Once they get down here, it's off to Top of the World.
Goes to Whistler.
Posts on ridemonkey
: plaid hat:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Perfect late summer day. First shot at renovation of the front lawn which is more or less weeds only. I could might as well have dug it all up but hopefully what I did today was enough to make it nice or at least start the process. Then hung out at the beach by the house and finished up destroying my bell eating a huge Vietnamese hot pot. Tomorrow its 120km ride with the company.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Remember: if you think you should do it, you probably shouldn’t.
Walked away from a couple large "rollable" boulders. Benefits do not outweigh the consequences. Did discover that when I walk away from something, the rest of the group walks away (except Kurt, but he doesn't have kids - coincidence?) Shoulder feels good. Half of group stoney'd; Stoney did not stoney. Really used to bike now and it's fucking pinner. Faster you go, the better it rides. Turning it isn't a wonderful thing, but when you hit a good berm and lay it over 30-40*, it fucking rails.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did my fifth or so real ride since the injury and managed to PR a bunch of descents. Don't know how that happened other than unlearning some bad habits as I was just trying to have a chill ride, have a long way before the fitness is back.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Almost ready for our trip to UT/WY/ID starting tomorrow at 4AM. Not gonna like the alarm clock at 4AM but FSM, I can't wait to be seeing some of my favorite places on this planet again!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Almost ready for our trip to UT/WY/ID starting tomorrow at 4AM. Not gonna like the alarm clock at 4AM but FSM, I can't wait to be seeing some of my favorite places on this planet again!
Riding trip or family?