Quantcast

Saturday "Where's my coffee?" GMT

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Coffee, clean the garage, then work. I hate working Sat nights but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I'll be posting random crap all night long from 5pm till 6am. :weee:

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Aw crap just worked two major injury accidents on hwy 9. Frist was a head on, one driver had major injuries and got a helo ride to the trauma center. They were joined by a motorcylist that plowed into a tree less than a mile away at the same time...my adrenaline is still pumping from working on both patients

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Lazy day for me. Washed the DH bike and the slalom bike, did some homework, studied botany, all while drinking Arnold Plalmers with SoCo.. (amazing drink by the way)

Headed to Boone tonight for some fun with the Lambda Chi boys since the girl is out of town.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Our planned 62 mile charity ride turned into a 31 miler so all of us could ride together. Couldn't have been a nicer day. A local bbq joint handed out roast beef sammiches after the ride, plus there were lots of homemade baked goods (carrot cake cupcake SCORE). I snagged a free event t-shirt even though I wasn't eligible. Like I say, it doesn't hurt to ask!

I am absolutely wiped out right now between the ride and my 20 mile run yesterday. Another charity ride tomorrow. Ugh, I'm going to be in wonderfully rough shape Monday.