Quantcast

%.% Saturday %.%

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
wishing recreation.gov was working.....fucking with planning shit/buying tickets...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Was going to take the girls skiing but my body and my wife both say "no!". This sucks. For some reason I thought we were later into the month than we actually are, so instead of seeing the surgeon on monday its actually next monday. :mad:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Saturday front range ski traffic sucks. But 2 hours to WP from my house on the east side of Denver isn’t terrible, and Autopilot helped.

Got right in line at Super Gauge at 8. Was on the 3rd chair up. Got first tracks down Roundhouse. Very satisfying, that.

Almost as satisfying was going to a new Japanese bakery and bringing home kare pan (curry bread) for the family. I’ve been searching for a local source for this ever since we got here.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Almost as satisfying was going to a new Japanese bakery and bringing home kare pan (curry bread) for the family. I’ve been searching for a local source for this ever since we got here.
I have never heard of this. Do you dip it in something? I can’t imagine anything Japanese would use much butter...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Aha, got it! We make a lot of Japanese curry at home, I can see this would step it up a notch. At the bakery you go to, is it fried just before serving? I imagine that would be the best.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lamborghini SUV spotted last night at 1am and then again 5 minutes ago. Le sigh. Ugly.

Cold as shit up here.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woke at 1:40am, gave up sleep attempts at 3:30.

Went to a small local park for the first time, only a 2.7 mile loop but the snow conditions were superb and 3 laps on the fat bike were a blast.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Aha, got it! We make a lot of Japanese curry at home, I can see this would step it up a notch. At the bakery you go to, is it fried just before serving? I imagine that would be the best.
I think they make one batch of everything in the morning. Would be extra excellent hot, agreed.