Quantcast

* Saturday *

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I was up at 2 AM randomly. So went to the basement bedroom and went back to sleep at 3. Working 7-5 from home to round out my 7 day working streak. Then a Monday half day from home, Tuesday from the hospital, then off until the following Monday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Volunteering at a support tent for a big bike race at Grand Targhee. It is POURING. The 100 milers are going to be miserable, and possibly hypothermic. Should be…interesting.
Pierres Hole 100, that's only 100km :p

Lots of races have dropped from 100 miles down to km :(

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHATCHA DOIN THERE JOHNNY SIXPACK! 63 mile ride done on the tri bike. Got up at 5:00 and was riding as soon as the sun rose, trying to get this done before it gets to 95 degrees and before the thunderstorms. Rode with the wife and kept it at her effort, so kind of an easy go of it for me. Fun ride.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
WHATCHA DOIN THERE JOHNNY SIXPACK! 63 mile ride done on the tri bike. Got up at 5:00 and was riding as soon as the sun rose, trying to get this done before it gets to 95 degrees and before the thunderstorms. Rode with the wife and kept it at her effort, so kind of an easy go of it for me. Fun ride.
You sir, are an absolute monster.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
afternoon. Picked up my car from it's service appointment (routine stuff); food prepped for Syd's half birthday party (she has always wanted a pool party but her birthday is February 6th so for her sweet 16 she's partying today with 20+ 16-18year old friends.....I really do question my thinking sometimes). For now, I'm gonna float around in the pool and relax a bit before the chaos ensues.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dealt with mom all morning. drove down to portland. flight is delayed so ate lunch, had a beer, and watched the women's dh in the trader joe's parking lot. now over to airport to watch the mens race while i wait to take off...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Two days of riding in Bend. Almost 50 miles over two days of dusty buffed out single-track. Everyone should move here!
Nope, because too much buffed out singletrack and too many Californian transplants. ;)
JBP has it right though, or coastal rain forest trails. #roots