Quantcast

>>>> Saturdays GTM µµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµµ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got up early for a spinning session. Try to get in early for and ride after the session is over too to get some more riding out of it. Knee felt better after a good amount of stretching. I have an old injury causing some stiffness in my lower back then then effects the leg and knee but normally goes away with some stretching. This could turn into a really good biking year.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Brazilian for dinner last night. 4# of meat .So good. No powder day because of an eye appt.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I can see a sliver of interstate a couple of miles away and the traffic is already crawling as people head into the mountains to various ski resorts for a pow day.

12+ inches of snow at our house yesterday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can see a sliver of interstate a couple of miles away and the traffic is already crawling as people head into the mountains to various ski resorts for a pow day.

12+ inches of snow at our house yesterday.
Why don't people just drive up the night before and sleep in their cars?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Went to the Amerks hockey game last night. Our friend got us all tickets on the party deck so all you can eat free food. Also our friend knows the zamboni driver so the little ones got to sit on the zamboni which was pretty cool.

Mini-me chilling on the zamboni

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
most of the resorts in Tahoe will let you camp in an RV overnight but they want $$ to do it. Kirkwood, Bear Valley and Donner all have SnoParks nearby. You get a $20 season sticker and camp in those hassle free. You just need marker poles on all 4 corners so that the Plows don't hit you in the dark when they come by.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
To protect our household from the incoming migrant caravan I've built myself a wall. I think it suitably constructed to be impenetrable and to last a very long time.
20190112_101758_resized.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went to go riding this afternoon but discovered lots of ice. Aborted and went hiking instead. First time to this spot, it was super cool. Flat as hell, but it's all on rock. Will definitely be coming back to riding it in the spring.

Sample of the ice.

Mmm rox

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
another cold day today. took the boys to a trampoline place this morning. came home for lunch and went skiing for a couple of hours. not too shabby.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in today's episode of kill list....

plan was to get kids to bed then go night riding. kids in bed, i go down to basement workshop with intent to gather my gear and be off. instead i find nearly an inch of standing water from our sewer line in my workshop. i just spent the last 2 hours moving out anything that was in the standing water or somehow got spray on it out of the back room, shop vaced up as much of the water as i could (10 gal capacity shop vac, had to empty 3 times. estimate ~4 gallons per empty). this is all after we had the sewer main in our house replaced exactly 2 years ago. called company up, they can't get someone out until tomorrow afternoon. i've done all i have the patience for tonight. i really can't catch a fucking break. :stosh:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
in today's episode of kill list....

plan was to get kids to bed then go night riding. kids in bed, i go down to basement workshop with intent to gather my gear and be off. instead i find nearly an inch of standing water from our sewer line in my workshop. i just spent the last 2 hours moving out anything that was in the standing water or somehow got spray on it out of the back room, shop vaced up as much of the water as i could (10 gal capacity shop vac, had to empty 3 times. estimate ~4 gallons per empty). this is all after we had the sewer main in our house replaced exactly 2 years ago. called company up, they can't get someone out until tomorrow afternoon. i've done all i have the patience for tonight. i really can't catch a fucking break. :stosh:
Did the peppers at least show up?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have to drop Haley at lessons, then I'm free to myself. I intend on skiing, but I'll have my board in case we get rowdy.
When does her lesson start? My kids can be dropped off 9:30-9:45ish and then I need to pick up my gear from the car. Can’t handle two kids gear and mine at once. I’ll probably be ready to go around 10:30.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hard day at work, then I hung out with the dogs in the yard. Pan blackened Salmon over chopped green salad with a lite balsamic dressing for dinner, Ending up doing 65 minutes of intervals on the elliptical.
now chilling here with a cold beverage...:cheers:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mornin'.
Can't sleep. I have been on the rollers 5 or 6 days a week, hope I can keep it up until late March. I have some fitness objectives for this coming riding season as well.
My body is stil not ready for much riding. I have sore legs from yesterdays spinning class. I might try to go and use the machines a little today too maybe build up a muscle :-)

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
When does her lesson start? My kids can be dropped off 9:30-9:45ish and then I need to pick up my gear from the car. Can’t handle two kids gear and mine at once. I’ll probably be ready to go around 10:30.
830. 4-week scheduled pack.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Wrangling kids to lessons and skiing a whole day without lunch is exhausting. Time to repeat it tomorrow, hopefully with @stoney @Nick @Full Trucker and two work buddies.
I have to drop Haley at lessons, then I'm free to myself. I intend on skiing, but I'll have my board in case we get rowdy.
How was WP you guys? Steamboat was pretty skied off, but at least it was bluebird. My special lady was pretty stoked on snowshoeing around Emerald Mountain both days, so we stayed in Das Boat until close, then had beer and crawfish green chile grits at the T-Bar.

:drool:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
How was WP you guys? Steamboat was pretty skied off, but at least it was bluebird. My special lady was pretty stoked on snowshoeing around Emerald Mountain both days, so we stayed in Das Boat until close, then had beer and crawfish green chile grits at the T-Bar.

:drool:
A couple of fine laps at MJ, then found stoney, couple of fine laps with him, then found the Dr. contingent and skied some more.
Wind fucked in places + near ice, but once the sun came out things softened up quite a bit. 7.875/10.