Quantcast

$&!? Saturderp GMT ?!&$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wake up you slackers.

Working on a few projects around the house today. Gonna build some shelves in the basement for storing all my outdoor gear.

Also, the mother-in-law is coming in town for the next week or so.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Did a fair amount of walking at buffalo creek yesterday. Turns out that the rear derailleur wasn't shifting right for a reason. Must have done something to it last week at the Air Force Academy. *le sigh*

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning boys. Finally got out on my bike last night and it was good. My niner is fast (though I am not lol!) Mother's day dinner with my mom tonight and hopefully a bike ride for me tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Long night. My uncle is in hospice so we went to see him and his wife last night. I have my doubts that he is still with us this morning, he was in a coma and the vitals were crapola. But he had a good 92 year run. It was good to see all the cousins in one spot telling remembrances of him and letting his wife share stories about the two of them. She is dealing with it better than I thought she would. They have been married for 70 years.

sigh

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The truck came this morning to pick up all the Equipment I used for the mastering process. In a effort to be quick and not completely screw up my Saturday they set a terminal case on one of my antique tables. When the table collapsed it completely destroyed a $5K Empire Octagon table. Thus destroying my Saturday. 3 of 4 legs completely destroyed. Moving company was Allied Movers. Total shltbirds. I hate them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Did a fair amount of walking at buffalo creek yesterday. Turns out that the rear derailleur wasn't shifting right for a reason. Must have done something to it last week at the Air Force Academy. *le sigh*

perhaps it had enough of the colored spokes?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
whatever the pace car is for the grand prix of indy.....it's hideous.