Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Dropping the little one off at my dad's for the day/night and we've got wifey's work holiday party tonight. Getting semi-dressed up, mediocre banquet food and small talk with people I barely know... I can hardly contain my excitement. At least we'll probably hit up a bar afterwards which is something we barely ever get to do now a days.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Afternoon.

Only two tasks to complete today are to get fuel for the car (wow is gas cheap now) and pickup some new windshield wipers. Let see how much I actually get done.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Went to the park, then as the baby napped I went on an hour and a half bike ride. I wanted to explore the biking options from the planned location of the new house. Looks like a 40+ minute affair if I take the gravel path, potentially a bit less if I include some roads shared with cars.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
went to look at a car with my older brother...

taught one nephew the joys of misfits sing alongs....

taking a nap while st vincent opens for the black keys...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
God damnit, been home for three hours and she may be having another attack. So we may be heading back to the er once again

If so, it has already been determined surgery will be an absolute must regardless of the added risk