Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Exciting afternoon yesterday. Sold the Subaru, rode la bicicleta, got rear ended in the jeep by the little old lady from Manitou in her red convertible Miata, and spent a fuck ton of money on a new car. Now I gotta go to work. :thumbsdown:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello folks. Time for a ride today and then boozing tonight. I really don't want to go boozing, but this is a last "hoorah" for a friend who is about to have a kid.

From last nights ride...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
^^ and so it begins ...

Good morning. finally starting to feel alive. I'd love to go ski today but will prob save what little energy I have, I can play tomorrow. (or maybe just later, no pow = no rush)

Bike project to work on. That should keep me busy for a bit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Want to go for a ride, not sure if there's anything rideable at the moment...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
rolled into the campground at the lake a little past 10 last night and after settling in slept until 8am...I needed a good nights sleep. Walked and fed Jake now drinking coffee and contemplaing food. Its 40* out and eventually I will unload the kayak and go fish. 4 other campers at the lake and no one within 200 yards of each other, I like that

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Happy derpaderp fellow monkies. Today is 10 years alcohol free. Which is funny since I am making hop pellets all day.

Wishing it was trail building day...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hi friends.
great day yesterday.
i think today may shape up to be even better.
I have been having lots of chill-bump moments lately. mostly in the mountains.
very happy about that.
cheers & happy saturday.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well, let's see, it's December also known as winter, and my Landlord's wife has the AC running, ridiculous.

Have not ridden all week due to rain, wet trails, and too much work. Getting really fucking angry and will have to ride soon or explode. Fuck this shit !

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well, let's see, it's December also known as winter, and my Landlord's wife has the AC running, ridiculous.

Have not ridden all week due to rain, wet trails, and too much work. Getting really fucking angry and will have to ride soon or explode. Fuck this shit !
Ride!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, seasoned up 20 pounds of venison for jerky, and 20 pounds for sausage. Sausage is done and packed, jerky will cure till tomorrow then onto the smoker.

Still have two quarters left of this mule deer, think I will do a full roast on the shoulder in an apple/red wine sauce with a selection of vegetables, and make a nice ham out of the back quarter

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Did a bunch of responsible adult stuff today. Lame. I also did a very easy three mile jog. Looking forward to a race and a ride tomorrow, with a stop at the local greasy spoon in between.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Cut down an Xmas tree, drank some margaritas, headed for the bong shed and maybe a dog walk.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning, seasoned up 20 pounds of venison for jerky, and 20 pounds for sausage. Sausage is done and packed, jerky will cure till tomorrow then onto the smoker.

Still have two quarters left of this mule deer, think I will do a full roast on the shoulder in an apple/red wine sauce with a selection of vegetables, and make a nice ham out of the back quarter
What would you wanna trade for some jerky?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Was able to get 2 rides in today. I have to buy a new chain. Need a cassette and some chainrings now also.....

Conclusion if you ride in the park. Pay attention for people, their dogs, and the piles of poo they leave behind. Follow these simple rules and you should be successful in not getting poo on you.