Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I've got a half marathon to go jog in a bit. It is a hilly beast of a course. I will not run a personal best today. 1:35 would be great though.

Slept north of 10 hours last night. Ahhhhh. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woot Saturday.

Apartment contract signing has been bumped to tomorrow. The only I have to do today is get an oil change. I misjudged my mileage and so I'm getting this oil change done almost 1000km early..oops.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Baking Bread and Foccacia today. Teaching 11 Girl Scouts how to severely burn themselves handling hot bread coming out of a 700 deg oven. Should be fun.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode in low 20s this morning. 6" are better than 4" in the rear she said and I can see why. New Easton dropper works quite well. Below surface needle ice contributed to some interesting cornering moments. :nerd:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nephew number ones bday party today...which means getting another present for nephew number two.....oh well....they are young wise asses who make me laugh.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In the mail early today was a Minoura Action Bridge which is described as a helper device for beginners... it looks like only a road fork will fit so that's what I will try first.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Racist in what way? Did the little white girls make the little ethnic girls do all the work or did they demand separate facilities?
7 White little girls, 3 Black little girls, and 1 Asian little girl. One of the little White girls has a back pack and sets it down. One of the White little girls picks it up and hands it back to her and says she should be careful leaving her stuff laying around because the Black girls will take it, say it is theirs. And because they are Black they will get to keep it. All the other White girls agreed with her and were just mean to the little Black girls in every way. It was shocking. I made 12 loaves. One for each girl and one for me. Elizabeth the girl who warned the back pack girl stole my loaf, actually it was her Mom Bitchy McFattington who snatched it. Mom heard the discourse and did nothing about it. Not one of the little girls had any manners or respect. I had to clean up their mess after they all left. Somebody put a half full coffee cup and garbage in the Mixing Bowl? When I left 2 loaves of bread were in the snow next to my car. I was pissed.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
7 White little girls, 3 Black little girls, and 1 Asian little girl. One of the little White girls has a back pack and sets it down. One of the White little girls picks it up and hands it back to her and says she should be careful leaving her stuff laying around because the Black girls will take it, say it is theirs. And because they are Black they will get to keep it. All the other White girls agreed with her and were just mean to the little Black girls in every way. It was shocking. I made 12 loaves. One for each girl and one for me. Elizabeth the girl who warned the back pack girl stole my loaf, actually it was her Mom Bitchy McFattington who snatched it. Mom heard the discourse and did nothing about it. Not one of the little girls had any manners or respect. I had to clean up their mess after they all left. Somebody put a half full coffee cup and garbage in the Mixing Bowl? When I left 2 loaves of bread were in the snow next to my car. I was pissed.
Parents suck.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I've got a half marathon to go jog in a bit. It is a hilly beast of a course. I will not run a personal best today. 1:35 would be great though.
1:34:48. Very happy with this! Not my fastest, but may be my best executed. I resisted the urge to push hard early and on the downhills, and saved my legs for the hills. Garmin clocked it at a hair under 1000' of uphill. That's a lot. Fuck do I hurt right now. :dead: I finished 13/86 in my age group and 59/531 overall. It's the first big race on the local calendar, so all the fast people show up.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
1:34:48. Very happy with this! Not my fastest, but may be my best executed. I resisted the urge to push hard early and on the downhills, and saved my legs for the hills. Garmin clocked it at a hair under 1000' of uphill. That's a lot. Fuck do I hurt right now. :dead: I finished 13/86 in my age group and 59/531 overall. It's the first big race on the local calendar, so all the fast people show up.
Good for you!

I would just like to point out that running on trails seldom leads to hurt...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Derp derp oil change is done and went for a little drive. Now to decide what to do for dinner.

Some easy going shifting and shy of target boost by about 3-4 psi.
Brett Rheeders house is on the right, just as I make the second left turn. His yard is wild. Full of tall ass wooden platform, jumps, loops etc etc. Also can this slush and snow just go away already???

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Took most of the morning but the new gaming computer is up and running with all pieces that are supposed to work apparently working.

I did find out that Steam will only download at 65 MBps, though (noting the big B).

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
First dirt since Xmas planned for tomorrow.
Added a couple bands to my X2 shock and curious to see the effects.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Derp derp oil change is done and went for a little drive. Now to decide what to do for dinner.

Some easy going shifting and shy of target boost by about 3-4 psi.
Brett Rheeders house is on the right, just as I make the second left turn. His yard is wild. Full of tall ass wooden platform, jumps, loops etc etc. Also can this slush and snow just go away already???
On the second day God made mountains... he wants you to find them.

Exhaust notes would be even more impressive with fleeing pedestrians and rearing horses. Bonus points for using you turn signal but don't try that here, we'll just get confused.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Got out of bed at the crack of 11:30 and had brunch with the GF. Got a quick ride in on the hardtail, off to drink beer and watch hockey shortly.

Skiing tomorrow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Old friend was in town. Found some dry trails, O-Hill for @jstuhlman . Consumed a large plate of poutine and some awesome beers post ride.

Got a call just as I was heading out the door from work. Looks like they want me to work tomorrow. Is it out of the ordinary to resign on a Sunday?