DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You had six of his vehicles towed?

:popcorn:
To be fair... No the HOA did

Right? and I'm the asshole neighbor. :rolleyes:
Nope the a hole is the guy that tells three other neighbors to fuck off when they ask nicely to leave some parking ng for others.

Street parking? Does he have a driveway?
Two vehicles max, no trailers allowed. You can get away with a third if it's in the garage. Each home CA have one vehicle in the driveway and one on the street.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Two vehicles max, no trailers allowed. You can get away with a third if it's in the garage. Each home CA have one vehicle in the driveway and one on the street.
Even though, as a general rule, I'm strongly opposed to the notion of an HOA, I would about kill a man to have this rule be enforceable on my street.

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
  1. Sat was a good day. Did chores like the dump vaccuum and etc. Lifted for a good 90 min then road bike for about an hour. It was chilly 35* but no snow on the ground in northern VT in late March is rare. Ill take it. Then went to friends auto shop and continued to throw away time and $ at the MX bike. Sister in Law and friend out for dinner with beer and good night.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Even though, as a general rule, I'm strongly opposed to the notion of an HOA, I would about kill a man to have this rule be enforceable on my street.
Yeah I am not a fan of an HOA on the normal, but when it comes to one person putting out at least five other family's it's nice that it was handled.

To be totally up front on the entire situation, all five family's have spoken with this guy directly before we went to the HOA, and we all went to him together as well. He gave us all a responded go fuck yourself. When we all went to the HOA, they informed us that had already been contacting the guy about his trailer and had no idea about the vehicles. This was three weeks ago, he gave them the same answer. HOA took action. He also has till Saturday to move the trailer out or that also will be impounded.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yeah I am not a fan of an HOA on the normal, but when it comes to one person putting out at least five other family's it's nice that it was handled.

To be totally up front on the entire situation, all five family's have spoken with this guy directly before we went to the HOA, and we all went to him together as well. He gave us all a responded go fuck yourself. When we all went to the HOA, they informed us that had already been contacting the guy about his trailer and had no idea about the vehicles. This was three weeks ago, he gave them the same answer. HOA took action. He also has till Saturday to move the trailer out or that also will be impounded.
Take pictures!