Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY! 10 mile run on tired legs done this morning. I've got a wedding to attend this morning at a swanky restaurant. I'm cautiously optimistic that the food will be excellent.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slept in.

Waiting for word from riding dudes, on when we're riding. I give them until about 2pm before I go solo.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Holy balls. Softball size hail Thursday night. 5 planes were outside. 5 airplanes need new flight control surfaces and dent mapping. :twitch:
What is dent mapping?

I was wrong about wedding location: not in eastern WA but rather in Chehalis. Wetter but otherwise not terribly different. I was hoping for a new Pacifica as a rental but got a year old Grand Caravan instead.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
What is dent mapping?

I was wrong about wedding location: not in eastern WA but rather in Chehalis. Wetter but otherwise not terribly different. I was hoping for a new Pacifica as a rental but got a year old Grand Caravan instead.
SCORE! Right next Centrailerville!!! Your excitement is understandable...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Text has been sent to the dudes, with no reply. They said they wanted to ride, but I want to ride MOAR and right MEOW.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I go riding too, weddings and funerals be damned!!! Also got a call from the lady I met on the trail this last Thursday, she is coming to look at my old Giant XTC at 4PM. I'm going to be extra nice and buy her new pedals... mostly because I want to keep an extra set of 959s, my most favorite clip evah.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
made cinnamon muffins. drank much coffee. watched tail end of world cup dh. took 6yo to work on big step up/step down. holy balls was it huuuumid from the big t-storms last night. came home, made smoothies, filled in hole where dog has been digging out with east coast ROX. drinking a beer and getting ready to confirm plans to ride dh tomorrow.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from a 90 minute spin in 30 MPH winds, was blown off the trail several times but at least it wasn't hot. The clouds are building for some serious thunderstorms tonight.

EDIT: My old Giant hard tail has gone to a new home, all my old school mtbs are now gone. :)

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
1 am Sunday in Norge. I just at a 7-11 sandwich on my balcony with a friend. Saw this on the walk home from a backyard BBQ (that I conducted without poisoning the people).
image.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Story of today's ride is downed trees and torrential rain fall.

My socks are dripping wet.

Took the technical route down a ridge and had an insane amount of fun cruising slideways over the roots.

Pizza and world cup time. NO SPOILERS.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Story of today's ride is downed trees and torrential rain fall.

My socks are dripping wet.

Took the technical root down a ridge and had an insane amount of fun cruising slideways over the roots.

Pizza and world cup time. NO SPOILERS.

Pizza is delicious

Ha ha, ruined it for you.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ridemonkey Growler continues to be awesome. Blackberry brandy over ice makes the black flies seem invisible. Not really... Gah I hate them. Moochy bears and the fish ain't biting for shit.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Trails were dryer than expected but with the usual wet spots. Chanterells are quite abundant further up the hill. Picked a few towards the bottom since I didn't have a way to keep them from getting crushed. Picked a sammich bag full of blackberries at the trailhead. Tomorrow's breakfast is gonna rock.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Pffht, those are like dimples on a golf ball. They help the plane fly, just try and get them even as to not hook or shank the 767.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Length x width x depth. Now we wait for some canadian engineer, probably MMike, :twitch: to tell us if it's still safe and/or if we can fly it. Also they all get put on a list so we can tell later if any new dents occur.

So it is like sorority body shaming for airplanes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sweet jeebus that seems like a tedious task. :D