Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sipping my coffee, getting my gear together for a long solo ride on the Mt Bike. Going to do a long loop. First 12 miles will be on pavement including a 1000' climb then another 18-20 miles on dirt getting back to the house. I should be thrashed by the time i get home

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sipping my coffee, getting my gear together for a long solo ride on the Mt Bike. Going to do a long loop. First 12 miles will be on pavement including a 1000' climb then another 18-20 miles on dirt getting back to the house. I should be thrashed by the time i get home
The root beer will taste magical after that.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
At a meeting for work, prob only need to be engaged until lunch...then must find booze. Best part is I fly home late where I will be greeted by a less-than-pleased wife based on how the kids are torturing her currently. Likelihood of Sunday ride seems to be decreasing by the hour. Le sigh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
En route to family hike at White Ranch with a free Chick Fil A chicken biscuit in my belly (and wife at the wheel).

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Early start with much Duplo building.

Then to uhaul to grab a truck and up some new furniture.

Much house crap needs doing. The contractor has pretty much completed the big stuff, and the list of stuff I'll need to do myself is starting to grow. Eep.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My lbs friends took one of their bumper stickers and cut it into a giant dick... fuckers put it on the rez.raider. it's even shooting lil jizzys.
10293.jpeg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
What tires are those? Cross boss or Riddler's? Thoughts? Tubeless?
Front is a riddler and have the cazadero for the rear. Tubeless yes. Skinniest tires i ever bought.

Built it up yesterday. The front Brake housing is not long enough to set bars/stem yet. So I have it to dink around on this weekend and we'll get it laid out next week when the housing comes in.
10350.jpeg

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Try mt Galbraith, no bikes, nice hike/loop, south of WR.
Will do. This time we went to the top lot at WR and did a easy 2.5 mile loop on Rawhide with the Wrangler's Run cutoff. Worked pretty well and only maybe a half dozen lycra clad 29er climbing freaks on that loop. :D

shame on you for giving $$ to the right wing nut job corporation:D
and now Jesus loves you too. Go Trump!
Point me towards another outfit that has a franchise at work (although this was at one nearer to home) that has delicious chicken sandwiches and I'll care. I'm all for gays and everyone else getting married or divorced, but don't care so much as to not eat tasty meats.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I did 15 miles on the new to me thrift store Trek, all I had to do was pump up the tires and swap the pedals. It has 25mm tires and everything seems to be original including the Bontrager tires. It has Shimano 105 which cannot shift down more than one gear at a time and I find that annoying, No matter though - it has a triple so no street cred anyway. For 50 bucks I could not resist, now I just need to decide what to do with it.