Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ended up doing laser tag with the 11yo and a family friend and his kid while the wives took our younger kids paddleboarding. we finished first and retreated to home to drink beers...4 hours later, wives dropped younger kids at home, they're all playing, we're still drinking beers...gonna make my dawn patrol mtns ride tomorrow AM a little ruff...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Will do. This time we went to the top lot at WR and did a easy 2.5 mile loop on Rawhide with the Wrangler's Run cutoff. Worked pretty well and only maybe a half dozen lycra clad 29er climbing freaks on that loop. :D
My wife and I tagged on a Rawhide loop during our WR ride this afternoon, we were both wearing baggies ;)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My wife and I tagged on a Rawhide loop during our WR ride this afternoon, we were both wearing baggies ;)
Another 5000' vertical day, eh? You guys are animals.

My Land Cruiser's all loaded up for tomorrow's riding, but I'm not sure if it's going to end up being just me and Stoney. :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to the Global Citizen festival in Central Park again. I am not metal fan but I actually think Metallica played the best and had the best sound. Fun day with tons of music and good weather.