Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
When you would normally be sleeping. Get on board with the rest of the world.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Wifey made delightful turkey hash breakfast using leftovers. Trails are in absolutely magnificent shape so gonna get a long one in before we get wet and mushy for the next 4 months in a few days...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fun ride w/ @SuboptimusPrime yesterday, followed by beers, of course. amazing weather. bowling w/fam after. then on to fun night out w/bro in laws and spouses...delayed slightly by 6yo puking in the bathtub before we left.

hanging around and doing pretty much nothing today.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello IMO! 10.5 mile run this morning (7:43 pace). It was cold and muggy, and my bionic knee is always all "FUCK THIS" in that weather. :dead: Turkey Day #2 with friends this afternoon. I like theirs better than my own because all I gotta do is sit there, watch college football, and eat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Saint brakes have been moved from the DH bike to the trail bike; Rear XT brake lever is dead me thinks.

Whatever.

Time for a ride.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Coffee in hand. Waiting on buddy to go ride. When I get home I'm gunna get started on an out house. Though I'm only gunna make it a pisser. I'm thinking a female clown face to piss on. But maybe something else. The old clown face has just had it and the current outhouse is just two pieces of wood leaned against each other. With the kid getting older and having friends, gotta hide the clown from judgey parents. Enough about me, have a good saterday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Slept like hell, then finally crashed around 4am until 9. Coffee, watching idiot tube, thinking about riding somewhere later. Also thinking about pie for breakfast, so, you know ...

pickup car tuesday...panoramic sunroofs kick much ass.
what did you get?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Busy day. Leaves, burner cleaning, home cleaning, a turkey in the oven. BIL arriving in town in 2 hours. Had a fairly good ride until it turned memorable by a sketchy slippery sort-of-a-bridge. Now icing my right hand, popping vitamin I pills and enjoying amazing Morph by Night Shift.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Michigan just got fucking robbed. There is no way OSU got that first. He bounced off the ass of somebody on the short side of the1st down line.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Rode this morning, made the wife happy and put up lights. Managed to beat the rain for both. One of the three days of the year it rains here.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rode White Ranch. Quite fun even though the first part of Maverick still has snow. Longhorn was prime. Now waiting on the balky GoPro software to export my video, hopefully with the new fancy GPS overlay business. My work laptop barely can play 4k video "naked", let alone with metadata overlay bits. Maybe 5 fps with that setup?

Then REI and Costco with Mariko this afternoon (returning shit--all I bought was some soup from Costco) and then soon out to dinner and a hockey game with my dad.

Not a bad day, this.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great day on the bike today. It could have been a little warmer and sunnier, but whatever. A ride is a ride.

Picked out a route today on trails that we normally skip or have never ridden. Not bad..will be definitely incorporating them into longer loops next season.

WARNING: potato picture ahead.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
JonKranked gets rep for suggesting the ENDURA brand of cycling jacket. Da postman just dropped off an Endura Gridlock 2. Waterproof breatheable with pit zips. Stitching looks first rate seams are taped and if nothing else the jacket is highly visible in the wet, fog or on night road rides this winter

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
funny listening to a hostess talk real slow to some people who did not understand the concept of wait times at a dining establishment....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My ride was horrible. Started out ok, then flat tire, got way to windy and cold for the cloths I had, then a bunch of oblivious hikers, then a couple were fighting while their kids cried and the grandparents looked freaked, then an unconscious equestrian. Just a weird day out there.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My ride was horrible. Started out ok, then flat tire, got way to windy and cold for the cloths I had, then a bunch of oblivious hikers, then a couple were fighting while their kids cried and the grandparents looked freaked, then an unconscious equestrian. Just a weird day out there.
Elbows out, bud. It's Saturday.