Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Day drank my way thru the inauguration.
Packing for a week in Dominican Republic with the wife sans kids.
Probably should've sent my suspension in for service while I was away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good Morning!

Gonna run to the hills this morning and get in a little bit of XC ski exploring in RMNP. I could spend a lifetime exploring that place and never get bored.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.
didn't go skiing, no new snow and yesterday's delivery requiring signature is now today's delivery requiring signature.

intentionally saved 1/2 of everything on my placa especial #3 last night to have for breakfast. so I got that goin'...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Sitting on the couch with the little one watching soccer and drinkin hot tea. Just another typical Saturday morning around here.

Oh and still no snow to be seen besides the man make stuff on the ski hills. I used to love wintertime... this global warming stuff sucks ass.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Wife's at spin class. Kids are playing with their musical instruments. I'm on the couch. Not so bad, this.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Headed out to the wet woods to cut in some new trail--somehow found a fair chunk of land totally empty at our local spot. Excited to get started.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
In solidarity with the women's march today.
this. wife is up in dc. good on her.

mrmomman for me from now thru thurs. rex kwon do down, @ swim meet currently. then home for video game and lego building fest, pizza, and beers (for me).

if it's not pouring tomorrow i'll take the rugrats on a romp in the woods. maybe throw some dirt on some jumps and berms.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this. wife is up in dc. good on her.

mrmomman for me from now thru thurs. rex kwon do down, @ swim meet currently. then home for video game and lego building fest, pizza, and beers (for me).

if it's not pouring tomorrow i'll take the rugrats on a romp in the woods. maybe throw some dirt on some jumps and berms.
Give your marital unit a high five for me.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
First day of vacation so of course I develop a rip roaring cold.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had a great 31 mile ride on the road bike. Went though lots of flooded roadways and bike paths, dealt with wind and rain. I had a kingfisher fly alongside me for a 1/4 mile next to a small arroyo. Passed within 15 feet of a black shouldered kite. Listened to two Osprey calling to each other from two different trees alongside a quarry lake.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rain, no bikies.

Did have Thuper Awethum all to myself on Thursday though.

As long as I can get two rides in a week I won't lose anymore fitness. And hopefully shed some more blubber. Seems my pants have mysteriously gotten tighter. Damn magnets.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
NWS just issued to warnings for my area starting nao : wind warning for winds of 40mph with higher gusts and a flash flood warning for this evening as the next storm is just starting to hit and the ground is super saturated. Glad I live on the high ground above the possible flood levels.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Due to being unsure if things were great yet, wife and I decided to make things great ourselves and went for a long mixed terrain ride on the hardtails due to singletrack being too icy.

47 miles, 5600ft vert = tired legs.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Due to being unsure if things were great yet, wife and I decided to make things great ourselves and went for a long mixed terrain ride on the hardtails due to singletrack being too icy.

47 miles, 5600ft vert = tired legs.
Where'd you go? Anywhere snow free enough to be fun? Was contemplating getting out tomorrow morning before the thaw but I'm seeing a lot of closed trails.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Where'd you go? Anywhere snow free enough to be fun? Was contemplating getting out tomorrow morning before the thaw but I'm seeing a lot of closed trails.
Dirt roads and roads. Top of Apex looks like ice from the road and the sections of Chimney you can see from the road look bad too. Need to get the wife to browse 303 on FB to see if anything is worth it tomorrow.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Dumped about 1.5 feet right here, a little less at the ski resort, but this adds to about a foot we got just a couple days ago. We are buried.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
First day of vacation so of course I develop a rip roaring cold.
101.6, so a legit fever. I was not a happy camper. Nice, hot bath and two Aleve down the gullet and I feel more human now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
thanks trump!
It was from a raffle from a Las Vegas night my niece put on. Shes brilliant. She rents out churches and firehalls and has her friends put on a Whiskey Bingo Las Vegas nights. She goes to Walmart and buys $300 worth of stuff and has raffle tickets made for $10. The raffle tickets gets you one drink also. 200 to 300 folks show up almost everyone buys a ticket. She just raised $20K for a Veterans Outreach grouphome in Fitchburg Mass with one of her Shindigs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, what an insane day. roughly 100k mother f@ckers packed downtown for the PDX women's march.

No issues, totally peacful.