Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
That's weird, thought I posted the tired muffin thing earlier today.

That's what I thought about BC. The place obviously gets ridiculous amounts of traffic compared to when I lived there.

I want to park a Rice Pinnacle and and ride up to Greens Lick then Side Hill to the dirt road up to the parkway. From there drop down Spencer then up Wash Creek and back to BC. I've only gone so far as the parkway, which took two hours including a stop at Five Points. It would be a good way of getting in shape for 5-7 hour Pisgah rides.

The gravel road from Side Hill up to the bridge is fucking brutal though. Really makes me want something lower than a 32-36.
That route isn't to bad, just gravel grinding, but there is an alternative to reaching the Parkway :brows:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
:disgust:

Only slightly more disappointing than "pre-runner" toyota pickups.
These shit knobs used a bridge from our trail to get their pile of shit out of one puddle, then got it stuck in an even larger one. At one point they were trying to pull it out using a tow strap and 3 (not smart) dudes pulling on it. They then tried to bail out a hole that is 2x the size of their "truck" using coke bottles. It is a good thing I don't have access to guided missiles because there would be 3 less morons in central NC and our trails might have some fire damage....